Pre mod picture posts.

Guest ayzi

I logged in earlier today to find the boards flooded by the worst kind of pictures anybody in there right mind would be disgusted to see.

If moderators are to busy to actually mod then I suggest a delay of picture posts that have to be approved before they actually get posted. This wasn't just a link I would never click but actual pictures of a very sickening nature. I'm not usually such a moaning bastard but I was truly sickened and immediately deleted my cache.

Look. We're not happy about it either. But believe it or not, we do hold jobs that pay to support ourselves. Besides, there weren't up for very long. You are on an adult themed site open to the world. If you think that you would want to answer the outrage from the 50,000 others here for a delay in picture posting, I'll give you my position and YOU can sit and stare at the screen 24/7 just waiting for some sick individual to post something like that. I've been here going on 3 years and that's the first time anything like that has been posted. That's pretty damned good considering that we can't police the world. Leave that to the government. Lord knows, they're trying.

I'm not after an admin position.

"Adult oriented site". It should just be that. I view pictures and videos of consensual adults and joined knowing that fact.

What I saw today will stop me sleeping for weeks. No good saying I've been here for three years and nowt like has been posted before - the fact is that now it has.

As for @cassy. Wasn't so bad? Are you fucking serious?

If moderating picture posts before posting can stop pictures of children then I say go for it but please don't excuse it.

I want to apologize for the pictures that were posted earlier. We have a strict policy against underage content being posted here at CamCaps, and the offending content promptly removed. There is no easy way to prevent these kinds of things from happening, even big sites like Facebook and Reddit have to deal with it from time to time. I have to give credit to the mods for removing it so quickly, the poster was only online for a total of 9 minutes. We are working to report the poster to the appropriate authorities.

Thank You,

- Admin

Well, he's gone now, so let's just move forward. Thanks to Foamy for catching it in a timely manner and thank you to all of those that took the initiative to report such a thing to us via the 'Report to Moderator' and your PM's.

We do our best to keep things like this from taking place.

Thank you to all the members who reported this jack-assed SOB. I woke up, grabbed my coffee, hopped back into bed, and signed on to see over 30 email moderator reports.  :yikes:

I'm sorry I couldn't thank each member who reported all the evil posts personally. This site is huge, and we can't scan every thread 24-7, so you guys make a real difference in keeping CamCaps fun and safe. Don't be afraid to hit the REPORT button, and if you see something, say something! Thanks again to all the deputies who took the time to alert us. Good job, compadres.  :clap:

What about about adding a few more mods to cover different time zones different from what we have maybe to cover when the others are sleeping or that have jobs like some of us. I am on here most everyday. Time zone for me is - 5. I work nights but would be glad to help when I can.

You'd be amazed cassy. Many times they come back within minutes of the initial banning, because they know that you are cleaning up the last mess that they left and they can get a new series of spam post out there before you get a clue they are there.