New girl is Danaya

je pense que Dayana est un peu malade car hier je l ai vu prendre un cachet effervescent dans la salle de bain  et cette nuit ca devait etre un thermomètre électronique

Aujourd'hui elle était un peu plus couverte que d'habitude le peu que j' ai vu

I think Dayana is a little sick since yesterday I saw him take an effervescent tablet in the bathroom and this was to be a night ca electronic thermometer

Today it was a little bit covered the habit of which I have seen

just a little note for y Danaya: After all this time u have been there , I know how u feel and I know u like Ilona but for the way she treats u is totally disrespectful for u  can do better than her hun  . she is to childish and u deserve better than that . I realize it may get u wild up but she isn't worth it at all .My heart goes out to u for putting up with a Brat  that she is . She has no respect at all you I hope that before your time is up u give her what is coming to her  out of respect from me or she will never grow up . U r a wonderful young woman with a lot of  potential  . so sorry to have to c u go threw what u r hun take care of lots of hun . Your wolf....

Danaya you are going to get a flat ass if you get up off the damn thing once in a while, Have you ever seen anyone  other than Ilona lay in bed more ? :poke: :poke:

lol ..She is masturbating under the sheet.. watch her hand movement...

Otep she does not masturbate, you need to get out of fantasy land. she is just like Ilona asexual.....she does play with her kitty some under the covers, but she does not that I've seen give in to her deepest desperate desires on camera.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Otep she does not masturbate, you need to get out of fantasy land. she is just like Ilona asexual.....she does play with her kitty some under the covers, but she does not that I've seen give in to her deepest desperate desires on camera.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lol true :) She fiddles the kitty  :yes:

Well my friends, I actually think she gets as its "orgasms" of it. If someone looked at her last night, it was actually a reaction that she took a deep breath and threw her head. Afterwards she takes her hand out to smell on her fingers (I can see that she is constantly doing when she plays with pussy). Then rubbing her fingers together to watch the juices.

Danaya is without a boyfriend for 3 years now, her problem is that she looks for ideal guy which explains why she is alone for so long.

Her boyfriend needs to be taller so she can look up at him, green eyes. He needs to control his emotions, she needs to feel safe and trust him. He can't scream at her if she does something wrong but just give her a look and she would understand she needs to stop, explain things to put her on right track. He needs to resolve all guy's problems. Financially and physically.

He can't ask about her past. How many guys have you been with? etc.

D: Everything is complicated. Obviously I would have to adjust to him. This is my basic problem. If he is dear to me I'm willing to do it.