New girl is Danaya

This hiding shit is for the birds. I was hoping she got over it from the other day, but apparently not. I guess Ilona taught her well. Man I had high hopes for this big chested girl.....plus she hides under her covers when she is stroking the kitty. lol....damn we can never win! "Irma! Come back to us!!!" ijs!

Thank you Kitek, that does now explain so much about her personality, and why we see some of the things she does. It also explains a lot to me by some of the statements she made about herself. As always thank you for taking the time to help us all understand these girls better. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I get the feeling that Danaya really wants to get herself off in front of the cameras...she just can't get the courage to do it.  She keeps looking over at us with a certain look that tells me that she is intrigued at the idea.

I hope she can get excited about the idea that all of us would probably get off on watching her do that.  If that excites her, well then I hope that will make her happy!!

Time will tell. Ilona sure isn't going to go for it.  Too bad, because that would be hot.

I am so sorry Dayana I feel it is time for rlc to do something look at the way she is laying on the bed crying do to the bs teasing that Irma is doing to her this isn't right. Irma must be takin off of rlc I don't know y they let her do the crap she has been doing . Dayana doesn't deserve this at all . I am so sorry for this young lady Dayna next time she tryies call rlc and complain this child must leave she has caused more crap since she been there . u can do better that her. I know it. take care of your self hun u will b ok. Your Wolf

I am so sorry Dayana I feel it is time for rlc to do something look at the way she is laying on the bed crying do to the bs teasing that Irma is doing to her this isn't right. Irma must be takin off of rlc I don't know y they let her do the crap she has been doing . Dayana doesn't deserve this at all . I am so sorry for this young lady Dayna next time she tryies call rlc and complain this child must leave she has caused more crap since she been there . u can do better that her. I know it. take care of your self hun u will b ok. Your Wolf

sorry for the misspelling I am so upset for seeing what she had done to Dayana tonight it is totally uncalled for and rlc needs to take action on Ilona. wakes her up in the middle of the night just to get her jollies on Dayana total bull if I may say so.

sorry for the misspelling I am so upset for seeing what she had done to Dayana tonight it is totally uncalled for and rlc needs to take action on Ilona. wakes her up in the middle of the night just to get her jollies on Dayana total bull if I may say so.

i'm surprised that danaya did not kick her butt for waking her up at3:00am

That's just real life, even you (and Dayana) didn't like it. Ilona didn't do anything which can be against possible rules RLC has set, so why RLC must take some actions?

That's just real life, even you (and Dayana) didn't like it. Ilona didn't do anything which can be against possible rules RLC has set, so why RLC must take some actions?

It is called mental abuse the way she has been acting with the teasing to Dayana may cause this young lady to ending bodely harm to herself . I should know and so should u should know u read the papers . teens and adults  sueaside do to things like this .