Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos Jan/16 to ?

Part of being a company that has integrity is that you admit a failure, and correct it.  I think RLC is doing a number of fantastic things in this experiment of a website, but it seems that they hang on to bad situations a bit too long. 

One day this apartment will feel like a real success...so far, there have been too many poor feelings here.

RLC, do your magic.  Some of us think you have been doing a great job, considering you are at the mercy of human beings that you can't really tell will be a good tenant or not.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree I think they do a fabulous job, most of the time they screen the couple tenants prior to them getting a place of their own. The arrow apartment has been a failure since they brought it online. It certainly has by far the least amount of viewing, as well it should. I really thought they corrected the problem with the last couple C & J. But I have been tuning in some and what I see just plain is not worth watching. It is not real life when you are hiding from the cameras, in the closet opening the door to the bathroom to block the camera on purpose. I understand from others who have been watching that she has bathed in the apartment since the first couple days. This is being done on a regular basis, and in not real life at all. I am not one to complain, because I am voyeur and here for that reason. Please RLC either talk to them and tell to them act appropriately or take the apartment offline, until such time as you can get tenants who understand the concept of this project. :bang head: :curse:

It does make you wonder if someone special is doing the screening for this apartment. How can you have 3 straight couples who are all so ill-suited for the "project"?

They haven't had a couple yet that even comes close to being suitable tenants.

They are probably paying off a debt to someone in CR.  There is no other explanation as to why three couples that have no interest in being in the project were cast into this apartment. The person who runs Czech Repub, is probably a drug dealer too and casts his junkie clients that owe him money into the project as repayment,

How's that for good ole' fashioned CC speculation.  :)  It just seems to me that the couples here did not join under their free will. Either that or they were in a financial situation where the free rent was attractive.