Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎17 at 3:14 PM, Rod001 said:

Anna waiting a call from the guy  this evening 

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

To me it seem like she is writing in her diary and after that she read a book (I saw it all).

"Waiting a call from a guy"?   wow did you call her?

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎17 at 3:32 PM, Rod001 said:

Really appreciate you taking the time and going to the trouble of posting these shots. Great thanks.

Hi bubble it's very cool you appreciate the job but in fact AndyB just send the link and not on the good topic more, this work is mine video and pics

and for information it's the only video i have finding to this day = short version

Sure, understood. It gets confusing sometimes, doesn't it!

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

To me it seem like she is writing in her diary and after that she read a book (I saw it all).

"Waiting a call from a guy"?   wow did you call her?

hi kris ah ah black humour, I have not written a guy, i wrote "the guy" the man from the party, at 7min on the video she receive sms and correspond with ???( the guy, i suppose), the call come after the video she is happy and go dressed for go outside a moment but that i don't have register. but maybe we don't look the same things or the same channel or maybe you did not put your glasses or maybe i dreamed a dream (humour not sure is black) :biggrin: but one things is sure if i have is number i call her directly. have a nice Sunday 

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

4:38 apt 1# UM. I guess the girls brought some guys home with them. They did this with Vika and her BF

I was watching, and no one in apt, and no noise

They call the tech right before they came to the apt. If there a girl there when it come back on line there be no question that RLC will put the apt UM for the girls to have guys come over. It SAT and it 4:00 AM there no worker out this time of night and all the camera was working fine

On 9/15/2016 at 6:49 AM, Rod001 said:

Just for info every girls stay at Apt barca 2 last night and it's big ending started with :

Juste pour info toutes les filles restent à Apt 2 barca et le grand final a commencé avec:

1° Stella and Lola little lesbian action

2° Threesome Megan Lola and Belle with using dildo 

3° Anna suck, be pussy licked and fuck with the guy

So if someone have this, don't be afraid to mp me.

please pm me those videos thanks

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

They call the tech right before they came to the apt. If there a girl there when it come back on line there be no question that RLC will put the apt UM for the girls to have guys come over. It SAT and it 4:00 AM there no worker out this time of night and all the camera was working fine

to have guys over is no reason to go UM B & B- my opinion

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

to have guys over is no reason to go UM B & B- my opinion

If the guys don't sign the paper agreeing to be on live camera they can put it UM. That is a law. Anna and that guy and probably all the girl are all at APT 1# and they are up to some thing they don't won't us to see. You seen how easy it was For C & M to have the apt put UM they was the last people that was in the apt where D & R is now. Remember what the translator said that guy had plans for Anna

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

If the guys don't sign the paper agreeing to be on live camera they can put it UM. That is a law. Anna and that guy and probably all the girl are all at APT 1# and they are up to some thing they don't won't us to see. You seen how easy it was For C & M to have the apt put UM they was the last people that was in the apt where D & R is now. Remember what the translator said that guy had plans for Anna

yes I remember, but that is no reason to put UM- just saying