Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 1:30 PM, maniam said:

Can anyone give me an idea how to bypass this? already clear catche but still cannot play rlc..just for few second only :angry:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I refresh the page and keep looking. But I use anonymizer to access the RLC.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Yury said:

I refresh the page and keep looking. But I use anonymizer to access the RLC.

Thanks Yury for your information....but only 14 days trial...do you subscribe for that Yury? or have any trick lol 

30 minutes ago, maniam said:

Thanks Yury for your information....but only 14 days trial...do you subscribe for that Yury? or have any trick lol 

You've used up your daily allowance. You need to see what time of your day that midnight is in Moscow (even thought the apartment is in Spain) and try again then. Sorry, but I'm guessing whatever you're trying to see will probably be all over by then. Or you can try another service provider (mobile hotspot maybe). 

6 hours ago, maniam said:

I'm not a subscriber. I watch only free cameras. RLC blocked russian IP addresses. So I have to go to the RLC through the  site-anonymizer. It changes my IP. When I get a message, that ran out of the time of free daily viewing, I update (reload) the page. This is enough to continue watching.