Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

This is a little fashion shoot these two did together. I would say their names but I have no idea which two they're. Last time I gave a name it was wrong. Feel free to inform me and whom is whom.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 13

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎27 at 8:25 PM, Howard said:

Is Belle practicing for the dancer career in a men´s club, a dream for many Barca girls? And the pants stay on, because that´s the place where men put their tips in.

you know as I look at the two sitting on the couch I realize just how unattractive these two really are, and knowing how they have been acting lately I am reminded of an old axiom......."beauty is only skin deep...but ugly is to the bone"

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Is Belle practicing for the dancer career in a men´s club, a dream for many Barca girls? And the pants stay on, because that´s the place where men put their tips in.

when looking at this is anyone else reminded of cinderella? Am I the only who sees the parallel with these three???

• Upvote 1

My Belle is just so fuckable. I think she has already worked at a gentlemen's club, poll dancing, go-go dancing or even lap dancing. Just because she looks and behaves immaturely at times doesn't mean that in bars out east she has not found work. She has the moves ... in fact nearly all the moves she has point to that type of dancing.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎27 at 9:35 PM, b2kbreeze said:

This is a little fashion shoot these two did together. I would say their names but I have no idea which two they're. Last time I gave a name it was wrong. Feel free to inform me and whom is whom.

In this photo the one on the couch is Polya (dark hair), the one standing and photographing is Lola (blonde hair, from Barca 2); I know it can be confusing because Polya is wearing Lola's bra and suspender belt at this moment. Later they swapped their clothes back again. I watched this live.

• Upvote 3