Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Prawnboy said:

She definitely put something on the table at the end, any idea what she was using?

a small can of deodorant

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Any chance you have the banana bate video?

That particular vid has been pretty elusive. either it's been only a few seconds or just pics put together into a video unfortunately but ill still keep an eye out.

Just now, delong1 said:

That particular vid has been pretty elusive. either it's been only a few seconds or just pics put together into a video unfortunately but ill still keep an eye out.

I appreciate that and I will also keep an eye out and let people know if I find it and then if anyone want's it I will PM it to them......thanks delong!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, delong1 said:

The Vid is correct , i recorded it as well , But I am extremely upset with RLC the double standards in permitting some posting and prohibiting others . I do have loads of beautiful clips on off is Elisa using a banana close-up recording which I think all should enjoy and love to share but afraid of the consequences as I noticed that some members where struck-out because of posting a picture and others are permitted to keep on sharing can RLC explain in black and white and apply the rules on all 

• Upvote 2