Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

is irma fake & acting? yes she is (she is a nude model - we know that).

is she agly face? (in my opinion) at least she is not beautiful.

what makes everyone crazy with irma? i believe, mostly, the expectation of the possible lesbian interaction! herebelow some older videos for new to learn, old to remember and many to stop wondering (of course many thanks to original initial uploaders of sources).

1. IRMA COMPILATION

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 15

6 hours ago, mitsoulas33 said:

is irma fake & acting? yes she is (she is a nude model - we know that).

Before there was some speculation that she was a call girl/hooker. I don't use either, but I would pay for sex with her.

is she agly face? (in my opinion) at least she is not beautiful.

She is not perfect, but she's darn near close enough to be hugely attractive.

what makes everyone crazy with irma? i believe, mostly, the expectation of the possible lesbian interaction! herebelow some older videos for new to learn, old to remember and many to stop wondering (of course many thanks to original initial uploaders of sources).

To each his own. Lesbian action has absolutely no attraction for me, though I don't mind see some Irma massage techniques. I guess I enjoy seeing her put on a show for the likes of me, and apparently 7M+ other unique viewers. It's not difficult to imagine her in a strip bar, nor is it difficult to imagine she'd do her titiliating dancing just before a quickie...

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎15 at 10:36 AM, mitsoulas33 said:

2. IRMA avec ANNA

est la vidéo qui a créé les plus grandes attentes !!!!! regarder un 24 "baiser passionné français 07 heures 33-à-7:57

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

un tres grand merci de nous permettre de voir pendant que ont n'est pas sur le site (photo ou video)

surtout quand ont ai au travail

desolez si je mais une mauvaise couleur, car je suis daltoniens (celui qui voir par exemple du vert tres claire quand ces jaune) merci de comprendre ce probleme herediter (j'ai ecris le mot comme je pense ici)

je m'excuse si la traduction par google ai mauvaise

les francophone anglophe, aidez-moi pour mieux faire comprendre mon texte svp d'avance merci

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, mitsoulas33 said:

what makes everyone crazy with irma? i believe, mostly, the expectation of the possible lesbian interaction

For a few that may be true. But not for most. I enjoy watching sweetheart Irma for who she is. Does she play for the cam sometimes? Sure they all do. The chance of lesbian sex has nothing to do with why I like her. There's 2 other apartments for that.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DES7469 said:

For a few that may be true. But not for most. I enjoy watching sweetheart Irma for who she is. Does she play for the cam sometimes? Sure they all do. The chance of lesbian sex has nothing to do with why I like her. There's 2 other apartments for that.

of course there are 2 more appartments for lesbians. but, to put it better, thos aprtmnts are DECLARED LESBIANS.

here, is the illusion of the "extra step" of "trying" "tasting" something extra,

anyway its my opinion. maybe/probably i m wrong lol

• Upvote 1

What makes Irma attractive are her huge, natural boobs and that she is vivacious. No doubt she'll try anything once.  Her face is OK but if she would have a nose job (she has a poor profile), she'd be categorized as hot.  Irma is a good example where one bad facial feature (her nose) scores her a moderate 7 instead of a hot 9+.

What also makes her attractive is her persona, she is also very curvy... her height at a guess is about 5ft 4inches... her nose, ok it is a little bumpy but hey perfection is in the eye of the beholder... as a saying goes you do not stoke the fire place while looking at the mantle piece.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Howard said:

What makes Irma attractive are her huge, natural boobs and that she is vivacious. No doubt she'll try anything once.  Her face is OK but if she would have a nose job (she has a poor profile), she'd be categorized as hot.  Irma is a good example where one bad facial feature (her nose) scores her a moderate 7 instead of a hot 9+.

do you really have things like that in your head? scores and scores for facial features etc?

• Upvote 2