There Is A God!!!

While i personally didn't care either way whether she stayed or went the complaints i did see were not so much that she never bated or anything but her general attitude. She never really cleaned,she never knocked most notably whenever irma,anna,danaya started to work themselves up she would burst in and never close the door causing them to just go to sleep,and the reasoning at least i saw on a few posts as to why she seemed to be the reason the girls did anything fun is because she had to be the center of attention if anyone else were talking,watching something or giving massages she had to be in the middle of it.

You hit the nail right on the head!

Well said.

Agree with both of the above posts, Ilona was definitely fun but I always thought she had a limit with her playing around and she would never go past that, which would have been fine except because she was always around the other girls it meant that they had to stick to those imits too. Look at Anna and Irma, the first night Ilona left over New Years they went further than any other girls in the apt have gone together before (or since!)

Sure it was nice to look at Ilona naked, but I always thought that she was using her body as a tool - her nudity was never sexual, it was always calculated. In fact that's the word I'd use to describe her, 'calculated.' I always thought that she was never natural, that whatever she did she was always thinking of the cameras, the way she would tuck the quilt between her legs to hide her pussy, or she would sit at a certain angle meaning that the cameras wouldn't be able to see much.

That's my opinion anyway, others are of course free to disagree. Personally, although there's been less action since she left, I'm enjoying watching Adele and Danaya more than when Ilona was there - they interact a lot more naturally and can behave more like women rather than little girls. Plus Ilona didn't like Adele for some reason, that was clear, and I think Adele is absolutely gorgeous and the most 'real' girl who has been in the apartment for some time (athough Irma will always be my fav!)

If Danaya relaxes a bit, she has the potential to be a very hot tenant in these apartments.  If not, she will become as boring as everyone else that spends much of their time on their devices.  She should just throw off the blankets and let go.

Speaking of devices, Masha is the only one that really gives us a show toward the cameras with toys...bless her!!

If Danaya relaxes a bit, she has the potential to be a very hot tenant in these apartments.  If not, she will become as boring as everyone else that spends much of their time on their devices.  She should just throw off the blankets and let go.

Speaking of devices, Masha is the only one that really gives us a show toward the cameras with toys...bless her!!

gels, I have to be the first to admit that I liked looking at the videos of Masha getting down with the toy.  However, It's the same old bullshit, day after day.  There is no changing it up, it's just whatever is easiest at the time and very redundant LOL.  I'm not sure how many of you know what the "Mark as Read" button is, but its the best thing to come along since sliced bread!!  On this forum, any posts past the girls apartment, I usually just "Mark them as Read"!!  Allot of it depends on who posted last for me to even bother with it!  Danaya is by far the hottest tenant RLC has seen in a long freaking time!!  Is she in a rut, yes she is, but she is hot as fuck in my opinion!  She will probably never, ever, throw off the blankets and let it go!  If that's what your looking for, and me too, we might as well keep looking.  I'm not a subscriber to RLC, so it doesn't bother me as much.  Anyway, that's my take on a few items with RLC.  Sorry for the rant, I've been building a barn and didn't get to tune in and it kind of pissed me off.