There Is A God!!!

When Ilona returns Danaya will cover up again which will be such a shame. Ilona dominates the apartment by being rude and not understanding personal boundaries or privacy.

I don't think so. Wait and see.

At begining, Danaya didnt provide us nudity however she was taking bath naked with Ilona. Now she is alone,  she is full undress.

I think she has received some instructions to entertain us and i hope she will keep this habit even when Ilona will be back

When Ilona returns Danaya will cover up again which will be such a shame. Ilona dominates the apartment by being rude and not understanding personal boundaries or privacy.

Personal Boundaries and Privacy have always been an issue with this apartment since it began. Always some girl that wants to be the center of attention.

Look at Kamila and Kristy. No privacy there whatsoever. They are like two Greeks. One can't leave the others behind.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a very good day for this apartment. Ilona, please never come back! But It's also sad to see, how she waste her life. 3 months in barcelona and she just saw the airport, this house and the orange store. It's a very nice city and she hanging the whole day around at her phone or laptop. Is this a life? I guess no.

So please change your life and do not waste your whole life till you are a old granny. That's all i can wish for her  :hi:

It's a very good day for this apartment. Ilona, please never come back! But It's also sad to see, how she waste her life. 3 months in barcelona and she just saw the airport, this house and the orange store. It's a very nice city and she hanging the whole day around at her phone or laptop. Is this a life? I guess no.

So please change your life and do not waste your whole life till you are a old granny. That's all i can wish for her  :hi:

:doh: ... This statement is a kind of arrogant, inconsequential and a little stupid too.  :-\ ... It is simly her life and and while she get paid you are probably the one who pays. ::) And even if you are one of the freeloaders, you still spend time watching her. So who waste his life?  ???

Just show resprect, please. She is a nice girl and there is no reason for pity or anger. ... Expect, that the stream quality is getting worse every day. :( So many lags.  :-\

:doh: ... This statement is a kind of arrogant, inconsequential and a little stupid too.  :-\ ... It is simly her life and and while she get paid you are probably the one who pays. ::) And even if you are one of the freeloaders, you still spend time watching her. So who waste his life?  ???

Just show resprect, please. She is a nice girl and there is no reason for pity or anger. ... Expect, that the stream quality is getting worse every day. :( So many lags.  :-\

Amen!

Yes yes all those 100s of pages of pictures and discussions on her proved just how boring she was.

She was hot as fuck, she spent hours in front of freecam topless and premium cam nude. She joined in the fun, behaved controversially while you haters all wanted her to do what?

Eat Watermelon

Go out to clubs all night where no-one on RLC can see her

Be lovey dovey with everyone

Not strip off

Form a sweet relationship with another girl leading absolutely nowhere

In other words be one of the 2Ks!

I posted on how she was a Mean Girl. It was a jibe at her personality, but at least she had a personality and in abundance. I don't know what you guys want!

• Upvote 1

Yes yes all those 100s of page of pictures and discussions on her proved just how boring she was.

She was hot as fuck, she spent hours in front of freecam topless and premium cam nude. She joined in the fun, behaved controversially while you haters all wanted her to do what?

Eat Watermelon

Go out to clubs all night where no-one on RLC can see her

Be lovey dovey with everyone

Not strip off

Form a sweet relationship with another girl leading absolutely nowhere

In other words be one of the 2Ks!

I posted on how she was a Mean Girl. It was a jibe at her personality, but at least she had a personality and in abundance. I don't know what you guys want!

I know what I want.....and that's more girls like Ilona!  Totally agree with your post, Ilona brought life to the apartment was generally always smiling with the other girls and giving something to everyone, be it you were a paying member or not.  How could anyone not like her stay in the apartment.  At the twins apartment they are gone for long hours on end and their ritual seems to be to come back, give a little nudity in the bath, and then go to sleep.  Nothing there for me what so ever!

people will grumble and complain about anything on this site

I'm starting to see that.  I think their complaints are so minor/odd that I almost have to ask if I'm missing something.  Did she steal something or shiv someone in the shower?  You would think so reading the comments on her over the months.  So confused...

I am going to miss her, she was still fun to watch and I do not see these two being interesting at all!

I like Danaya but Adele not so much.

Adele will come out of her shell.

She has teenager tits and child bearing hips.

I'm starting to see that.  I think their complaints are so minor/odd that I almost have to ask if I'm missing something.  Did she steal something or shiv someone in the shower?  You would think so reading the comments on her over the months.  So confused...

While i personally didn't care either way whether she stayed or went the complaints i did see were not so much that she never bated or anything but her general attitude. She never really cleaned,she never knocked most notably whenever irma,anna,danaya started to work themselves up she would burst in and never close the door causing them to just go to sleep,and the reasoning at least i saw on a few posts as to why she seemed to be the reason the girls did anything fun is because she had to be the center of attention if anyone else were talking,watching something or giving massages she had to be in the middle of it.