Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if someone mentioned it earlier, but I think (almost sure) that's the book Kami is reading at the moment:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey:_Fifty_Shades_of_Grey_as_Told_by_Christian

Interesting isn't it :)

You are right, and if it is the book her BF offered her, it tells a lot, or some at least. Does he see her as a sexually frustrated girl ? Does he mean to say that he is tolerant toward sex ? Does he want to do some light sado-masochist things to her ? Anyway, this book is a very bad one and should be avoided.

Oh Kami, you are such a beautiful young women when your happy, infectious smile and laugh, that we grew to love.

If you don't see it , we sure do, there is only one person that brings that out in you, Kristy my dear Kristy

You were so sick and sad today, but now your our lovable Kami all over again.

I don't think in my life I have two people so amazing together.

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I have no idea whether the girls read this narrative or not, but if I had a chance to say something to Kami it would be this... look for a guy that makes you happy like Kristy does. She is likely your best friend - don't ever lose her, but if you want a husband, think of the fun and adventure you will have if he sees the world through Kristy's eyes. You and Kristy in many ways are one - find a husband that does the same.

I have no idea whether the girls read this narrative or not, but if I had a chance to say something to Kami it would be this... look for a guy that makes you happy like Kristy does. She is likely your best friend - don't ever lose her, but if you want a husband, think of the fun and adventure you will have if he sees the world through Kristy's eyes. You and Kristy in many ways are one - find a husband that does the same.

Or, as many of us on this site believe - stay with Kristy and become her partner. She definitely loves you and I believe the feeling is

mutual ! You are 2 beautiful women who can survive and be happy together !

They read everything that is posted on CC on a daily basis.  By now their heads have got to be more confused by what they have read than ever!

They read everything that is posted on CC on a daily basis.  By now their heads have got to be more confused by what they have read than ever!

Happy to hear that :) But I don't think there's too much confusion here, there's one group that would like to see them get it on together, and I have to admit I wouldn't mind that at all :) but I think the rest of us simply wants the girls to be happy and enjoy life. They have something very special between them, and when the time comes for a boyfriend/husband, it would be great to see them find someone that makes them just as happy as each other. For that wish, I wish them well.

Happy to hear that :) But I don't think there's too much confusion here, there's one group that would like to see them get it on together, and I have to admit I wouldn't mind that at all :) but I think the rest of us simply wants the girls to be happy and enjoy life. They have something very special between them, and when the time comes for a boyfriend/husband, it would be great to see them find someone that makes them just as happy as each other. For that wish, I wish them well.

We could go on for ever and ever about the "should they" or "shouldn't they" scenario.  Allot of people think I have something against these two girls and I don't what so ever.  I think they are both beautiful, sincere with each other, very caring towards one another (Kristy a little more than Kami), smart, bubbly girls.  I am of the opinion that with as much laying on one another, stroking on one another, doing things that normal girls don't do (I'll catch hell for that one), they are good at what RLC hired them to do!  I guess what I'm saying is, I'm on the "should they" side of the fence.  This is Kamila's 3rd time and Kristy's 2nd time on the show and being a voyeur and watching the same thing over and over with nothing going any further just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.  Sorry to all if I'm on the wrong side of the fence on this, it's just how I feel about it.

Ships, It is not a wedding dress , but both girls look to be going to a very special event as both are trying on gowns in preparation of the event. I would say Black Tie event.  :yikes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Archived