Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was speaking to someone about this post and he commented that there were some problems with it,

On Kitek 's previous post (post #62 05/02/16 @18.24) he stated "Kamila is getting ready to go out, initially she was going to wear jeans/shirt but her guy called and told her to dress up nicely because they are going to an expensive restaurant"  However on the post above 3 days later it's changed from she was  on a date with her boyfriend to she was working Friday night as a VIP Hostess,  If she knew she was going to be a hostess surely she wouldn't have been dressed in jeans as she was planning, The only other possible explanation I can thing of is as you say her boyfriend "got her the job" he decided not to tell her he'd set up a interview for her, that's why he wanted her looking good (quite frankly I have trouble believing any boyfriend would put his girl in that spot)

Also as someone else pointed out 4000 roubles is £35 / $50 For a girl like Kamila that's peanuts, hell she'd earn more money working in McDonalds, of course not to mention working only 1 day a week???? It seems clear to me one of the posts is wrong and yet they are meant to be translations.

As quite a few members have stated in the past; don't always believe what these so called "translators " state, because some of them add their own views to what was actually done or said -  and this advice goes all the way back to Alma and Isabel times !!! :yes:

As quite a few members have stated in the past; don't always believe what these so called "translators " state, because some of them add their own views to what was actually done or said -  and this advice goes all the way back to Alma and Isabel times !!! :yes:

Great but even better, don't believe everything you read on CC. Take your time to analyse, find more clues, more sources, investigate, share what you find...It makes the whole RLC experience even more interesting. (and it will keep you busy when nothing is worth watching).

That bear has a really creepy smile while Kam is lying on it like she wants to give it a go

that massive bear is spoiling the 2nd cam view of kami in bed, it should be on the floor so we can see kami from both angles.   

Archived