Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

She was working on Friday night as a VIP HOSTESS (aka “paid to party girl”) she made 4000 rubles that night. At the party there was a lot of young women which were acting uneasy but Kami was the one that was catching a lot of attention, some guys were trying to get her number.  She has done it before in Barcelona as many of the girls staying at RLC apartment.

Her new boyfriend got her the job. Then she went to his place where she spend the weekend.

Her boyfriend told her she should think about wedding dress, Kami is still unsure about it and told him they need to live together for year before she makes that decision.

Her ex-boyfriend is interested to see her again but she will not go out with 2 guys at the same time.

Kristy: He had you for a while.

Her new boyfriend was trying to get info on her past sex life but she didn't tell him anything.

Kami: He knows that he is not the first one

Kristy: You should've tell him that you didn't count.

Kami admits that she slept with 3 guys before she started dating him and these guys were friends/co-workers of his.

Kami says that he is little bit jealous as he said to her that she made her look so good for those guys.

Kami: It wasn't for them it was for the work.

Kristy was on the weekend visiting her mother, she tried to fatten her up with a lot of food.

I was speaking to someone about this post and he commented that there were some problems with it,

On Kitek 's previous post (post #62 05/02/16 @18.24) he stated "Kamila is getting ready to go out, initially she was going to wear jeans/shirt but her guy called and told her to dress up nicely because they are going to an expensive restaurant"  However on the post above 3 days later it's changed from she was  on a date with her boyfriend to she was working Friday night as a VIP Hostess,  If she knew she was going to be a hostess surely she wouldn't have been dressed in jeans as she was planning, The only other possible explanation I can thing of is as you say her boyfriend "got her the job" he decided not to tell her he'd set up a interview for her, that's why he wanted her looking good (quite frankly I have trouble believing any boyfriend would put his girl in that spot)

Also as someone else pointed out 4000 roubles is £35 / $50 For a girl like Kamila that's peanuts, hell she'd earn more money working in McDonalds, of course not to mention working only 1 day a week???? It seems clear to me one of the posts is wrong and yet they are meant to be translations.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems no matter how you look at it - 4000 of Russian money is certainly more than an average days wage - so it seems she did okay for a nights work.

An it does seem there is a significant difference between change clothes from jeans to the black dress because the are going to dinner to then become she worked in a club or party for the night.  Is it that hard to translate Russian?  I really have no idea - I only speak english.

She was talking to her mother about mother's birthday party.

Usually her mother doesn't invite everyone but this time it will be big family event

so there is a lot of preparations. Her mother is divorced, she has new guy and he is also involved in the preparations.

Her mother lives far away in Siberia so Kami will be away for couple days.

Her mother invited Kristi and Kami to visit her in the summer, they have some good crayfish there.

The other night Kami & Kristy were talking in the bed.

Kamila was telling about her friend who admires her boyfriend.

Constantly tells him how great & good looking he is.

Kristy commented: Good looking, rich. Where is the line up that I could join.

Kristy said that Kami is expecting Valentines present.

Kami said that there will be no present. She is more than certain.

She was expecting that he planned everything and he might officially propose to her. It would be romantic on Valentines day but they're going to meet on Monday.

Kristy: you will get flowers. Kami says she doesn't like flowers and he knows it. It will suck if I don't get anything. Later Kami says she doesn't care as much about presents but to see some kind of gesture, sign from him, which will show that he remembers and cares about her.

Also Kami was talking about getting present for him. She saw in some store glass heart which was expensive but she will consider buying it when she sees that she can give away completely her heart to him. She is not sure if that's the moment.

Next day her friend visited her and he showed up with the big bear.

When he left Kami said she was expecting such a gesture. Past midnight on 14th and he comes with a surprise. She was delighted with what he did.

It seems no matter how you look at it - 4000 of Russian money is certainly more than an average days wage - so it seems she did okay for a nights work.

An it does seem there is a significant difference between change clothes from jeans to the black dress because the are going to dinner to then become she worked in a club or party for the night.  Is it that hard to translate Russian?  I really have no idea - I only speak english.

The problem is buying power. These youngsters are buying iPhones and laptops. So to say that the equivalent of $50.00 is a lot of money is relative.

The problem is buying power. These youngsters are buying iPhones and laptops. So to say that the equivalent of $50.00 is a lot of money is relative.

I didn't say $50 someone else did.  My point is it is equal to a couple of days pay in Russian so not a bad score for a few hours one night for her.  I am pretty sure the prices of goods are cheaper in Russian too.  At least according to the websites I have seen.  Maybe not for iphones and computers but most things.  They seem to be much higher than in the USA for similar money.  They seem to get the money from somewhere though.  Probably RLC.  As all of these apartments seem to have multiple iphones/androids, ipads, computers etc.  Someone is paying for them.

I didn't say $50 someone else did.  My point is it is equal to a couple of days pay in Russian so not a bad score for a few hours one night for her.  I am pretty sure the prices of goods are cheaper in Russian too.  At least according to the websites I have seen.  Maybe not for iphones and computers but most things.  They seem to be much higher than in the USA for similar money.  They seem to get the money from somewhere though.  Probably RLC.  As all of these apartments seem to have multiple iphones/androids, ipads, computers etc.  Someone is paying for them.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Computers, Laptops, Cable and Internet are all supplied by RLC as well since the apartments are fully furnished.

When these people move in.  The way some dress I don't think some are as well off as others.  If they are well off then they wouldn't be strutting their stuff exposed for the whole world to see.

Archived