Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

51 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Its funny how great women look naked or in their undies. Kamila has a nice curve but in pants not so hot. Same with Leora

Kenny I agree with Kamila, but I don't Leora......... Kamila is trying to give Nelly a run for money to see who can be the skinniest on RLC, she was much more beautiful in Bacelona before she lost all the weight !!!! And a far better figure with out a doubt !!!!!!

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Damn did you guys just see Kristy's bath,hottest one yet::)::)

of I'm ways on the job Mike, great views when she was lying on her tummy, and I know you got the money shot when she stepped out of the bath

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

of I'm ways on the job Mike, great views when she was lying on her tummy, and I know you got the money shot when she stepped out of the bath

Oh yeah she gave me a lot of wonderful gems this morning ::)

She doesn't need that dude ruining the person she is,,,we know that she can do way better than his stupid ass.

• Upvote 2

What do you think he would say, or do if seen them like they are entwined together??? Jealous I'm sure because he so immature, still trying really hard to figure what is so special about this guy that Kami has fallen so hard for him ?

6 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kami is telling her visitor that she didn't have sex with her BF for a month now.

is it by her choice Kitek?

She masturbates almost every night so she is taking care of herself lol

• Upvote 1