Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

Thanks for the translations Kitek. We are now in the inner sanctum!

Kami's relationship with her bf is so, so strange! They used to have sex, then he stopped?

He treats her like shit. Calls her and doesn't ask how she feels from surgery.

Kami is a funny woman. Confident and tough yet needy. Believes in herself, yet unsure in love.

Kami is much more confident with men than Kristy. Kristy is a great friend to Kami and calms her and talks sense to her and yet Kristy is not as familiar with the ways of the world (she is younger). 

Kristy, who I love, is honestly still in a bit of the frivolous phase. Life and things are not quiet as serious yet and she has not experienced as much. Yet Kristy is broader as a person. She is really like a typical college student. I  have two sons who are college students. College broadens you, you read, learn about all different things. She does yoga, meditation. What does Kami do? She tries to get work and she has a bf and a bff. That's it. No real hobbies, unless you count paint by numbers.

It seems that Kami is the more worldly, more cynical one. Kristy is the more innocent, frivolous but broader, fuller personality.

That's my take on the girls from observations and the translations.

I love them anyway! Like my kids sometimes irritate me, but of course I love them. I would do anything for any of my kids or  my wife. Today, I helped a good friend all day with his computer problems. My blood sugar rose a lot. I was tired. But, I would do anything to help a friend in need! And he has done the same for me. That's what friendship is all about. Kami and Kristy's friendship is so strong, so palpable, so real!

Even fantasy sites can teach us life lessons! You are never too old to learn!

• Upvote 3

16/3/16

Kami talking to her sister. She tells her about the surgery. She says she likes Kristy's ears and would like to have the same.
Kami went to hospital and has seen her ears for the first time after the operation. It's a little bit disappointed. Ears are closer to her head but still sticking up. Unfortunately, during the second operation nothing can be changed. Kami says that even if she was allowed to go back to the previous state she would not want to. Now at least the ears are close to the head and she can cover them with hair and previously they always stuck out. However, she still do not like her ears .
Kris  complains about the bruise on her leg doesn't want to go away.
Kris is preparing for a performance. The guy who organizes it holds a special place for her even though there are others much more willing to take her place. Therefore, Kris is looking for some anecdotes that she could tell. She doesn't want to tell anything about dicks and pussies. She is trying to persuade Kami to search some for her. 
Kris went out for a massage. In any case, after returning talks about massage. In addition, the topics are medical. Of course, back on the bruise. 
Kris says something about drinking Coke. She says Cola swells her. It immediately directs Kami about her BF.
Kami says that her dream man does sports and lead a healthy lifestyle. While her BF is like a child. BF says that can not live without Cola . Cola helps him. Kami imagine what must be happening to his digestive tract. Also, when it comes to ordering something to eat it's always junk food. Children like Cola, chips but later they grow out of it. I would like to be with a man who understands.

• Upvote 5

Thanks again, Kitek. More  juicy inside stuff.

What does Kristy audition for, acting or comedy? I know she wants to be tv personality one day. I wish she had more confidence in  herself! If she could only see herself like we see her! A beautiful, funny, alive woman! And she gets fixated on stuff, like her bruise. A little OCD?

And Kami, she is really fixated on her ears! Kami's problem (other than the bf) is her fixation and lack of confidence in how she looks. She lacks absolutely no confidence otherwise as a person. Whereas Kristy lacks confidence but is ok with her body.

It is utterly fascinating to see these beautiful young women grow through their trials and tribulations. This is truly real voyeur!

Kami: I came up with the idea. Most likely, I will say that if nothing changes...
Kris: In May.
Kami: No, a little bit earlier. I'll tell him when my ears heal. I want to offer him, we take break from each other. Month. Give me freedom. Now I can not decide whether I want it all or not. I want to party. Meet new friends. Then I would not have remorse. Perhaps I understand that there is nobody better than him and I will come back to him and he may find himself someone. This is risky but without this I would think all my life that something better awaited me . Do you understand me?
Kris: Perhaps we are so infantile?
Kami: infantile? Normal. It has always been so, that a man takes care of a woman, feeds her ... (silently) fucks her.

And then she does everything for him, not looking for anyone else.

Kami tells what she dreamed, then Kris asked about last night. Kami said that it seems that relations between them have improved.
Kami tells how she asked her BF to give her a lift so she could pick up her diploma.

BF answered her unkindly. Kami doesn't want conduct such talks with him. She realized that he doesn't need anything from her.

Kris: He's not stupid. Perhaps he also noted that nothing will come out of it. Everything has its end.
Kami: I thought that if we were just friends, it would simplify everything. There will be no such tension between us. I noticed that I often smile to his friend than him. I do not want smile to him.
Kris: It's interesting feeling when you feel that everything ends.
Kami said that in the past she had no problem going with someone to a party, to the cinema, to the restaurant and now all the contacts got broken . Kris said it so because you are with him and that she should renew her contacts. Kami formerly had a lot of friends who urged her to party with them.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kami: I came up with the idea. Most likely, I will say that if nothing changes...
Kris: In May.
Kami: No, a little bit earlier. I'll tell him when my ears heal. I want to offer him, we take break from each other. Month. Give me freedom. Now I can not decide whether I want it all or not. I want to party. Meet new friends. Then I would not have remorse. Perhaps I understand that there is nobody better than him and I will come back to him and he may find himself someone. This is risky but without this I would think all my life that something better awaited me . Do you understand me?
Kris: Perhaps we are so infantile?
Kami: infantile? Normal. It has always been so, that a man takes care of a woman, feeds her ... (silently) fucks her.

And then she does everything for him, not looking for anyone else.

Kami tells what she dreamed, then Kris asked about last night. Kami said that it seems that relations between them have improved.
Kami tells how she asked her BF to give her a lift so she could pick up her diploma.

BF answered her unkindly. Kami doesn't want conduct such talks with him. She realized that he doesn't need anything from her.

Kris: He's not stupid. Perhaps he also noted that nothing will come out of it. Everything has its end.
Kami: I thought that if we were just friends, it would simplify everything. There will be no such tension between us. I noticed that I often smile to his friend than him. I do not want smile to him.
Kris: It's interesting feeling when you feel that everything ends.
Kami said that in the past she had no problem going with someone to a party, to the cinema, to the restaurant and now all the contacts got broken . Kris said it so because you are with him and that she should renew her contacts. Kami formerly had a lot of friends who urged her to party with them.

You need to quit translating their conversations.....the more you translate, the more they show their immaturity!!!

Mr. Box, you are a little too  much the cynic here. Maybe your VV days. I was there , I get it.

Let's not see a conspirator under every rock! You start to sound like Harley.

Not everything in life is preplanned. Can you imagine what has to go on to meet your conspiracy? They have to think, gee if we say this loud enough for them to hear  this, let's make sure we say things they want to hear. I think that you think that I think that you think! That is what conspiracy theories start to sound like. How do they know we heard it, do they check the tape afterwards? Do they then have to have a second convo to correct what was missed in the first convo? Do they have a live feed when they talk and some director says "cut, do it over with feeling"?

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

And you truly believe what they say in an open mic area?  Do you think you are dealing with amateurs here?

No not necessarily.  However, knowing what they are saying is better than not knowing what they are saying. Look I really don't care about any of the people on RLC.  They come and then leave never to be seen again.  To me it is nothing more than like watching a TV series.  When it is over they are gone.  My life is outside of RLC - I don't live to watch them. I don't even care about watching them have sex.  I watch because I am bored at times and don't really like TV.  But, if I do tune in from a voyeur standpoint to see what I see it is nice to have some understanding of what they are communicating about to each other.  I just don't get why someone wouldn't

Further, telling someone who is translating for all of us to stop because you don't like how it sounds in somewhat presumptive ..... and frankly rude.

• Upvote 5