Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Snaky I'm sorry that I posted something that made you agree with me LOL.   I was wondering where you've been and was praying that nothing had happened to you.....was hoping that you hadn't been consumed by a king snake or picked up by a hawk or had gotten squished while trying to slither across the road!   Glad to see you are still with us and doing well!   I agree totally with your last paragraph but I would hate to see you sign off permanently!   Please at least give it some thought, and even though you and I obviously don't see eye to eye, you do offer allot of comments that make me stop and think!!   If you do decide to sign off permanently, I wish you the best of luck in finding food and avoiding the challenges of the wild.......peace!!

Agreed. Snaky stay!

18 hours ago, euromike69 said:

TIMES LIKE THESE THAT I"M GLAD THAT MY BABY RITA IS BORING AS FUCK,,AND THERE ARE NO WILD STORIES TO SAY ABOUT HER,,IF SHE WAS GETTING POUNDCAKED IN THAILAND,,MIKEY WOULD BE WEEPING RIGHT NOW LMAOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Poor Mikey, lol! You didn't hear about the........oh, never mind.

9 hours ago, happyone said:

Only her pregnancy test will tell!!!

Great.  That's all she needs is an unwanted pregnancy.   These girls never learn. If you are going to fuck, get on the Pill or some form of Contraception and the guy wear a glove or simply just keep the legs closed.

Kamila is quite the fascinating young women. In a year or longer she has had an interesting year. First in Barcelona she was the new kid displaying this  soft sexuality. Later she was sort of getting left out  by Milana and Coco. She also premiered her first BATE session and you really see her sensuality. She comes back a few months later and is wildly popular and is a little stronger in her presence in the house. and we meet the Kristy. We see a developing friendship, some partying, ups and downs with men and her stock rises and now her and Kristy with their own apt. New growth with life and decisions with men and friendships. I don't really need to understand what they are saying I get a better kick out of being a fly on the wall watching the patterns, gestures, frowns, smiles excitement and sickness. This woman has so much raw sexuality balanced with subdued sensuality its very intriguing. She's only 24 or so just learning as she goes using as much intellect, heart and impulse she can which is what most of us have done.

On 4/23/2016 at 1:07 PM, kitek said:

Use your brain...

It's not hard...

You see guys, this is exactly the type of stuff that raises a red flag in my mind. Whenever someone asks him a question he gets nasty like that. And when I asked him two simple questions regarding his background(being Russian myself, the answers would have resolved all the issues), he refused, instead got all defensive. When a person is honest, he shouldn't have a problem answering a question such as "What city were you born in". And if he refuses, that means he's got something to hide!

BF of Kamilas is back in apartment and behaves also very touchy. ... This seams not to be a separation at all. ... I thought, I read something like this in one of the translations. ... Strange. 

12 hours ago, snaky said:

You see guys, this is exactly the type of stuff that raises a red flag in my mind. Whenever someone asks him a question he gets nasty like that. And when I asked him two simple questions regarding his background(being Russian myself, the answers would have resolved all the issues), he refused, instead got all defensive. When a person is honest, he shouldn't have a problem answering a question such as "What city were you born in". And if he refuses, that means he's got something to hide!

I get you snaky. Kitek gets a little grouchy at times. Don't we all?

It doesn't mean he is lying about his translations though.  Yury often coincides with his translations and you never said anything bad about Yury (who I know from VV days, nice guy).  \

Snaky, I have an idea my friend. I hate to see this horrible conflict between you and Kitek. Here is my idea: Record some of the conversations the girls have with each other when they are private with each other. They talk a lot in the bathroom, maybe the kitchen. Since you are Russian, translate the conversations. Say nothing about what you know here. Wait until Kitek or Yury translates them. If you happen to be lucky and they translate the same conversation, then you can compare. See if the conversations differ. keep in mind that they may be different conversations. But you may see a substantial difference in tone or tenor. Then, if you do, come on here and give us your translation.

I think this is a very important issue as we here tend to make our judgments based on the translations.

I don't know what you do for a living or if you have time to do this, but if you do, I for one, will listen to your translation as well.

And it isn't an invasion of privacy. They are talking in the apartment where they know we can hear them. After all if they were American I could understand them.

There is one other possibility snaky. Kitek and yury could be right and the girls are just giving us a narrative they want us to believe, since they could figure someone understands Russian. I do not want to believe that scenario. But a logical person rules out nothing before its time. Eliminate all possibilities and what remains is the truth.

23 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

But a logical person rules out nothing before its time. Eliminate all possibilities and what remains is the truth.

Not to be picky here, but if you eliminate all possibilities then you have nothing.  I think you may have meant "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"  I think Sherlock Holmes said that. 

Honestly I think that Snaky will not bother to take the time to do this.  He really doesn't need the hassle.  Personally I am fine with what Kitek and Yury translate.  It certainly does not sound out of the ordinary or surprising to me.  I am appreciative of their efforts.  I would welcome Snaky to join them so we have even more to understand.  

3 hours ago, albacore said:

Not to be picky here, but if you eliminate all possibilities then you have nothing.  I think you may have meant "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"  I think Sherlock Holmes said that. 

Honestly I think that Snaky will not bother to take the time to do this.  He really doesn't need the hassle.  Personally I am fine with what Kitek and Yury translate.  It certainly does not sound out of the ordinary or surprising to me.  I am appreciative of their efforts.  I would welcome Snaky to join them so we have even more to understand.  

Hhahaa, Albacore. I fucked up the expression, lol!

I agree with you about snaky. It is a hassle for him to do it. But I would like to resolve this once and for all. And I appreciate Kitek and Yury for the translationss. They have a ring of truth.

He doesn't think that women talk this way. We should ask my friend Lyree. I am sure she would tell us that women do talk about sex with their  guys.

Archived