Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

When it comes to love Kami and Kristy both seem to be emotionally immature.When Kami came home from seeing Yegor, Kristy didn't ask what kind of a person and human being is he,but rather how was the sex and how large is his dick?

Just keep in mind that girls now tend to behave like boys. Three girls together they can speak freely about the size of a dick. It doesn't mean they are insensitive or bitches, but that they are more independant than their mothers. Boys of that age ask whether their lucky friend fingered his new girlfriend or put his finger in her ass.... Girls do the same. Girls talked about their balls, say fuck and shit all the times, that is not nice but it is like that now. Don't be naive. Pussies are no more a no fly zone for anyone... Sex is no taboo anymore, certainly not in Europe and in Russia. The USA are still a bit behind for sure with their numerous conservative/christian lobbies.

Kami spent a long time with her ex BF; even when she wasn't anymore in love, she was still hoping to get the things right, she started cheating at the very end of their relationship, not before. Then she met the guy of the night club - we don't know if she even had sex with him - then came back with her first hometown love for a few days. That doesn't make her a bitch ! Don't be so harsh Ridgerunner  and Harleyfatboy! Don't judge so fast... Is she not allowed to fall in love ? Is it so bad for a girl to have sex with a boy she hardly knows ? Why so ? Do they still have to be virgin to marry and then have sex, in a dark bedroom ? Come on !

Myself I enjoy seing independant girls, even when they talk dirty, even if I hate the dirty talks between boys or men. Try to listen more to the girls of that age talking together, you will be astonished, may be scandalised but eventually pleased. Because those girls are free !

26 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Just keep in mind that girls now tend to behave like boys. Three girls together they can speak freely about the size of a dick. It doesn't mean they are insensitive or bitches, but that they are more independant than their mothers. Boys of that age ask whether their lucky friend fingered his new girlfriend or put his finger in her ass.... Girls do the same. Girls talked about their balls, say fuck and shit all the times, that is not nice but it is like that now. Don't be naive. Pussies are no more a no fly zone for anyone... Sex is no taboo anymore, certainly not in Europe and in Russia. The USA are still a bit behind for sure with their numerous conservative/christian lobbies.

Kami spent a long time with her ex BF; even when she wasn't anymore in love, she was still hoping to get the things right, she started cheating at the very end of their relationship, not before. Then she met the guy of the night club - we don't know if she even had sex with him - then came back with her first hometown love for a few days. That doesn't make her a bitch ! Don't be so harsh Ridgerunner  and Harleyfatboy! Don't judge so fast... Is she not allowed to fall in love ? Is it so bad for a girl to have sex with a boy she hardly knows ? Why so ? Do they still have to be virgin to marry and then have sex, in a dark bedroom ? Come on !

Myself I enjoy seing independant girls, even when they talk dirty, even if I hate the dirty talks between boys or men. Try to listen more to the girls of that age talking together, you will be astonished, may be scandalised but eventually pleased. Because those girls are free !

To me being more concerned about the size of a guys dick and how sex was with him than being concerned about what Kind of person the guy is represents immaturity on the part of Kristy.Maybe that is why Kristy has so many bad relationships.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

To me being more concerned about the size of a guys dick and how sex was with him then being concerned about what Kind of person the guy is represents immaturity on the part of Kristy.Maybe that is why Kristy has so many bad relationships.

I think it was just a joke !

18 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Sorry,it appears you think you know more about morals in the USA then you really know.I met my girlfriend at a strip club where she was a nude dancer and we have been together now for 13 years.And are those girls in Europe and Russia really free when they must financially depend on men?

11 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I think it was just a joke !

It was not a joke, that's how they are.   You know that and I know that.    They could meet the best guy ever, a guy that his only fault is his dick, but they keep searching to find the perfect guy and we all know that there is no such thing as the "Perfect" guy.......or girl for that matter.

I just went back and read Kami's account of her true love relationship with the German dude in Thailand.Amazinng as to how similar that story sounds to how she described her love making with Yegor.It's like with Kami all her new love affairs are the greatest thing since Romeo and Juliet.

36 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Kristy has decided to be open Kamila has gone the other way.

I think that's more an issue with the "single" girls apartments approach in general. ... If one of the girls meet a guy, she would most certainly not talk about the apartment first. Because the girl also like to spend a lot of time with him, she will not be as long in the apartment as usual (very equal as with Sara in Barcelona).

It will be interesting to see whether Kamila BF is similarly open as she was once in the past. If not, this could really be the end of her participation in the project. ... I'm still surprised that Kristy now is really with this project. ... Now, I could even imagine that this could also work with the new BF of Kamila. ... It would be a very nice development, I think. 

Archived