they have returned? kristy for the second time and kamila for the third time

I'm very pleased to see the girls back with us but I wonder what all the excitement is about? What does CC members think we are going to get from these girls that we get (or got) from the likes of Irma and Anna and now Ilona and Danaya?

Kamila is certainly not a lesbian and so Kristy is still unlikely to make it into her pants. Unless Kamila has become much bolder in front of the Cams she is unlikely to bate in the open and will almost certainly bring guys over to have sex with them!

Kristy is a wild card. She may bring guys (or girls) over. She may keep flirting with Kamila and may give some good massages but she will still suffer unrequited love.

If the excitement for everyone is simply the 'possibility' of something happening then for sure we will all be glued to this apartment to see what happens. I fear though that after a few months we will be angered by the wall around Kamila and frustrated that 'nothing ever happens!'.

I don't want to piss on everyone's parade and I hope I'm wrong but this apartment is likely to be a carbon copy of the existing girls apartment.

I'm very pleased to see the girls back with us but I wonder what all the excitement is about? What does CC members think we are going to get from these girls that we get (or got) from the likes of Irma and Anna and now Ilona and Danaya?

Kamila is certainly not a lesbian and so Kristy is still unlikely to make it into her pants. Unless Kamila has become much bolder in front of the Cams she is unlikely to bate in the open and will almost certainly bring guys over to have sex with them!

Kristy is a wild card. She may bring guys (or girls) over. She may keep flirting with Kamila and may give some good massages but she will still suffer unrequited love.

If the excitement for everyone is simply the 'possibility' of something happening then for sure we will all be glued to this apartment to see what happens. I fear though that after a few months we will be angered by the wall around Kamila and frustrated that 'nothing ever happens!'.

I don't want to piss on everyone's parade and I hope I'm wrong but this apartment is likely to be a carbon copy of the existing girls apartment.

Maybe but the more apartments the better.  And to some it may be about the people.  I liked these people.  It may not be what it was but it is better than some of the apartments here IMHO.

No point in being negative now.  There will be plenty of time for that I am sure.  After all - they will spend most of their time on their phones ......

oui, tout à fait d'accord!!! je suis heureux parce que je vais pouvoir regarder kami et kristy dans leur quotidien, mais je ne m'attends pas à du sexe entre elle, sinon, je serais déçu!!!! kami et kristy sont amies, même si je pense que kristy avait un sentiment amoureux envers kamila, et que cette colocation risque d'être difficile pour elle!!!

yes, totally agree !!! I am happy because I can watch kami and kristy in their day, but I do not expect sex from her, otherwise I would be disappointed !!!! kristy kami and are friends, even though I think kristy had feelings of love kamila, and this roommate might be difficult for her !!! ;)

I agree with Corbo on this. Kami and Kristy are good friends. Whether or not it will lead to anything is debatable. This time Kristy may not try anymore with Kami. Which would mean maybe they will bring home guys (or girls)!

Let's stay positive right now. Tell me there isn't one guy here who wasn't overjoyed and shocked to see them back!

I agree with Corbo on this. Kami and Kristy are good friends. Whether or not it will lead to anything is debatable. This time Kristy may not try anymore with Kami. Which would mean maybe they will bring home guys (or girls)!

Let's stay positive right now. Tell me there isn't one guy here who wasn't overjoyed and shocked to see them back!

i'm probably the only one that wasn't overjoyed due to not being here when they were here.  i will let you guys decide if i pay for another month.

HFB I'm confident you will love them. They seemed to stop short of full blown sex but are definitely attracted to each other. Haven't seen them for some months so we will have to see how things are now. 2 very hot sexy women though. enjoy!!!

HFB I'm confident you will love them. They seemed to stop short of full blown sex but are definitely attracted to each other. Haven't seen them for some months so we will have to see how things are now. 2 very hot sexy women though. enjoy!!!

they are both really pretty but so are ilona and danaya, i'll let you all be the judge by what i read and see.  thanks for the response houlii.

What we will get simply is the personality of each together without the influence of Nora. In many ways Nora was trying to get between them too often. I could never be clear if she was jealous of their relationship or trying to manipulate them. Maybe some of both. We can now see them as they are together. Maybe it will be different maybe not but at least we can see. As long as they still have fun personalities as they did before, they will out shine at least 9 other apartments.

What we will get simply is the personality of each together without the influence of Nora. In many ways Nora was trying to get between them too often. I could never be clear if she was jealous of their relationship or trying to manipulate them. Maybe some of both. We can now see them as they are together. Maybe it will be different maybe not but at least we can see. As long as they still have fun personalities as they did before, they will out shine at least 9 other apartments.

des accusations sans fondements de membres frustrés!!! il y aura toujours une responsable si les filles ne se lèchent pas le cul à votre convenance!!!! nora n'a absolument rien à faire de la vie sexuelle des participantes!!!! si kami et kristy ne se touchent pas le minou à présent, qui allez vous accusez, nora??!!!

the baseless accusations of frustrated members !!! there will still be responsible if the girls do not lick the ass to your liking !!!! nora has absolutely nothing to do with the sex lives of participating !!!! if kami kristy and do not touch the kitty now, who will accuse you, nora ?? !!! :no: :no: :no: