Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This made my day Havingablast,I'm crying so hard from laughing thank you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :haha: :haha:

Hey wanker, you don't have a single ounce of credibility to start with.

Your imaginary " reliable source " is just a voice you hear in your vacant head.

You weren't watching, we all know that because you haven't saved up enough soup kitchen vouchers to buy a membership.

You are always banging on about just about every girl on RLC collecting money for "something" which is just another thing that outs you as dfcrap.

You are a fucking pathetic specimen and you should seriously go and get some help.

• Upvote 1

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This made my day Havingablast,I'm crying so hard from laughing thank you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :haha: :haha:

he is obviously a member of your entourage!  was he with you the other night when you almost got your butt kicked but ran like little babies?  yours and his maturity level is ever increasing.

Slider lied this morning and now you too Frankster,,,what is today some kinda holiday called "lie your ass off to CC members day" or tell a lie so it can have the entire forum go off that lie and start talking shit :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Kamila was in the kitchen dressed in panties and a bra,and the doorbell rang and she jumped up and put on shorts and a t-shirt and went to open the door and,to me the guy either seemed like a maintenance guy for their apartment or the apartment manager,,they spoke for a brief moment and then Kamila shook his hand and then he left.

This is the second time in one day that I'm seeing this now,it makes me wonder how many times before today has this been happening,and if it wasn't for the fact that I was actually watching the same thing that you and slider said you saw,I would have never known that you guys weren't being truthful with us.

Can you please tell me why you felt the need to mislead CC Frankster? :idk: :hi:

And the one thing about me is that whatever I say on here I can always prove.

You see how far Kamila is standing away from the guy who is at the front door,and the first pic you see her shaking his hand not kissing him

OH AND YEAH KRISTY IS HOME :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shot13123.png

Shot13122.png

Why do you call me a liar? I did say there was a guy there, which was the truth.

And after these pictures you posted, she got alot closer to him, right in the right corner towards the door, and did what seemed to me as a kiss on the cheek, as I said in my first post.

And what other thing do you refer too? As the second thing in one day?

Modified: If you have it all on tape, why don't you release the whole thing. I don't mind saying I was wrong. I had just turned the PC on after coming home from work, and these few seconds just as he leaves is the first thing I saw. I did not see anything being exchanged between them, other than what I mentioned before

If it can reassure you, it is true that Kami gave money to a man at the door. It was the 5th of February they had ordered food delivered to the door

i assume you are saying this in my behalf and if that is correct then you are not following along.  the money exchanged hands today and not on the 5th.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Yes I saw that one too,unless that is what Dfccap is talking about when Kristy and Kamila ordered take-out and gave the guy cash for the food,,,,,now why would he be talking about something that happened days ago as if it happened today just now.

Yeah I think I need to call his doctor for real this time,I think that he's off his meds again,,,Thank you for clarifying what you think he's talking about Noldus :hi: :hi: :clap: :clap:

If it can reassure you, it is true that Kami gave money to a man at the door. It was the 5th of February they had ordered food delivered to the door

• Upvote 1

i assume you are saying this in my behalf and if that is correct then you are not following along.  the money exchanged hands today and not on the 5th.

If she gave him money and it was not for food he must be a male prostitute maybe?

Well, I turned on cam 4, and she kissed a man goodbye on the cheek, he was in a black wintercoat, and was carrying things, and left.

Didn't as if she had sex or anything, kinda know that won't happend from her on camera.

Don't be so judgemental if you didn't see it yourself, it was about 18.40 her time.

Why do you call me a liar? I did say there was a guy there, which was the truth.

And after these pictures you posted, she got alot closer to him, right in the right corner towards the door, and did what seemed to me as a kiss on the cheek, as I said in my first post.

Frankster, you are normally pretty reasonable with your observations mate but there is a huge difference between someone kissing and seeming to be kissing.

If she gave him money and it was not for food he must be a male prostitute maybe?

Rockinvidde, get with the plot.

We ALL KNOW these girls are raging lesbians so it wasn't a guy at all that she paid for sex, it was Nora in disguise coming back to Russia to get laid by the girls.  :doh:

Frankster, you are normally pretty reasonable with your observations mate but there is a huge difference between someone kissing and seeming to be kissing.

give up frankster, these girls have their own little groupie and will do no wrong in their eyes.  it's better to just read the funny posts they make and move on.

You see Franster now you used the words that you should have said from the very beginning,You now said "It seemed like she gave him a kiss",,,,Now let me apologize to you first,I should have never called you a liar right off the bat without at least hearing why you thought you saw a kiss,,,,,,the only time that Kamila went close to the front door was to open it for the guy,and to close it after he left,That door is one hell of a heavy-duty door and Kamila had to brace herself on it to close it with all the locks that it has,I'm thinking that's when you think you saw her lean in for a kiss,I can assure you sir that no such thing happened,,,,why would she have extended her hand to shake his like she just met him for the first time,only to right after that go up to him and kiss him.

The reason I was trying to stop you from spreading misinformation is for the very reason of what you see on the thread before this,you have Trolls like DfCcap a.k.a Harleyfakeboy that will take that misinformation and run with it,,,and then start talking shit like he's doing.

Modified: If you have it all on tape, why don't you release the whole thing. I don't mind saying I was wrong. I had just turned the PC on after coming home from work, and these few seconds just as he leaves is the first thing I saw. I did not see anything being exchanged between them, other than what I mentioned before

• Upvote 1