Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

kamila est gogo danseuse et model photo a Moscou hier elle avais mise sa tenu de danseuse et s entrainer devant la glace de son placard.

elle est connu a Moscou fait des défiler et pose pour des magazines de mode .

lucas, la plupart des membres connaissent maintenant kamila, mais dire que kami est gogo danseuse, trop drôle?!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kami and Kristy both  home doing ordinary things in living room. Kristy still doing scrapbook. The same way that Kami is sloppy with her clothes left on her bed, Kristy leaves magazines and scraps all over the floor.

Don't worry Mikey, I love the girls, everyone has things they do that irritate.

Nice seeing them together totally comfortable in each others company, caressing each other, Kristy messy with Kamila.

Almost like Barcelona, Kristy between Kamila's thighs resting her head on Kamila.

They are cute when there like this.  :) :) :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D

Thanks for the pics Waytocool!

I feel so much better seeing my girls lying close playing with each other. Nothing really sexual, just  playful! I was worried they weren't able to be that close anymore.

Wonderful!

Of course, I missed it happen, busy writing my book. Cursed Mars!

I see by the recent pics that Kristy still loves to lay between  Kami's thighs with her head and face pressed right into Kami's honey pot !

Must smell and feel heavenly .................... :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: ( Wonder how it tastes ? )  :yeahbaby: