Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

This apartment will be a dud just like it was in the all girls apartment.  If any of you are waiting breathlessly for something to happen you will be waiting a long long time.  If these girls are the models you claim them to be, then nothing will ever be seen by them in this apartment.  These girls are never going to give you a birds eye view of them playing with themselves or having sex with some dude that you will automatically say is their boyfriend.  It's just another way for RLC to draw in more viewers!!  What you have seen to this point is all you are ever going to see.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you for pointing that out :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Although I'm pretty sure that your life doesn't suck :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?

look at the end of his post, it's his ads link

this guy should be banned

• Upvote 1

The real question is "Can she smell and taste the Ocean Spray" :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :lmao:

Because of the time difference I almost never catch any of the action on any of the cams.  Thanks for all your great pictures

xBG0OuW.png

Nice to see the girls snuggling together. They are as close as we hoped they would be.

It should be obvious that there won't be any lesbian sex between them. First of all, Kami has a boy friend. Secondly when Kristy lies next to Kami, Kami fixes her shirt without a bra so her side boob isn't contacted by Kristy.

They will "play" at times but we shouldn't expect more than that unless guests stay over.

But I am ok with this. In time they will have more people over, parties, etc. Maybe we will eventually see some sexual activity.

We loved these girls for their unique relationship. That relationship is the same now!