Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

According to one source at the time, it was all caused because Kami told Kristy that she had just made love to her photographer. The

sex of the photog was not mentioned .

The dog was mentioned not the sex, another BS to make the girls look bad.  None of them had sex in Barcelona from all the conversations that could be heard.

Slider_69 my friend you make me very depressed every time I read your comments,,,I don't know what the motive or the reasoning behind every one of your comments is but it seems that all you do is try to either put the girls down or put them in a negative light.

You seem to always keep trying to put it out there about Kamila having sex with her photographer,,,You said it way back in the other thread when the girls were in Barcelona,and here you are saying it again,,,,Just like with Harley I constantly keep hearing the word "SOURCE or RELIABLE SOURCE",,,When will I get my own damn source because unless someone personally knows these girls and was with them while they left the apartment or and actual employee that works for RLC,,,,I don't possibly see how they can know what the girls did outside of Camera view,,,most of the times when they spoke about private stuff they did it out on the balcony away from our eyes and ears,,,,And whatever they want or don't care for us to hear they say it in front of the Cameras(No reliable source needed),,,,I have never seen a positive comment about the girls from you,maybe you made a bunch of them but I have never seen it,You always seem to just throw some information out there and then vanish.

Did the girls do something to you personally for you to dislike them? Or are you just trying to tear them down,,,Please explain why you say the things that you do about them,,,,I'm not mad at you I'm not calling you a liar,I just simply need to know why you say the things you say about them,and if you have proof you could tell me here or send it to my Inbox.

Thanks SLIDER_69......Mikey. :hi: :hi: :yes: :yes:

According to one source at the time, it was all caused because Kami told Kristy that she had just made love to her photographer. The

sex of the photog was not mentioned .

• Upvote 1

The stroking is mutua. Kami lies her head on Kristy's chest. I think the girls may be closer than we think. Could be this is developing more as they get more comfortable there. Don't forget they may not have been together at all until they moved in there.

Book, I may have been wrong about the girls. They may cross the line in time.

some caress in bedroom  :yeahbaby:

i speak in french for explain more good my idea,sorry.

c'est là ou est la force de rlc et du concept et j'ai envie de dire hélas,

les membres continuent et continueront toujours à esperer une scene lesbienne avec kami/kristy et vont continuer à payer à cause de cette esperance,le voyeurisme ok mais faut savoir se mettre des limites aussi car là on entre dans un truc vraiment vicieux,les membres attendent de l'action avec kk tout en sachant qu'il se passera jamais rien entre eux,juste une très forte amitié ,faut pas en attendre plus les gars,faut juste se faire une raison er revenir à la realité.

c'est un peu comme la guest chez zoya,les mecs vont continuer à payer en esperant qu'elle prenne une douche nu mais franchement là aussi faut revenir à la raison et arrêter de balançer de l'argent en l'air comme çà,la guest veut juste ne pas se montrer nu sinon y-a longtemps qu'elle aurait pris une douche ici depuis le temps,vous croyez pas! et bien pour kami/krisy c'est la même chose arrêter d'attendre quelque chose qui viendra jamais et garder votre argent pour sortir et profiter de vos amis et de votre famille aulieu de rester toute la journée et nuit sur rlc.

y-a pas de mal à être voyeur quand on sait le maitriser mais quand y-a plus que çà qui compte et que vous ne vivez plus que pour çà et bien là faut commençer à se poser de serieuses questions,j'étais pas loin d'être dans ce cas à un moment mais j'ai su me poser les bonnes questions et mettre le frein avec le voyeurisme et en particulier avec rlc.

le voyeurisme doit rester un plaisir avant tout et à consommer avec moderation comme un loisir.comprendra qui veut.

Not arguing just having a conversation,,,,,,,Please I'm begging you Mr1010,,,,,stop saying "You guys stop fighting" or You guys stop Arguing",,,because I don't know why you keep seeing or saying that.

You can say it to other people if you want to do so but from now on when You see me talking or making a comment to someone please stop saying that,,,because on 7 different occasions now you have said it,,,and when the person to whom I was speaking to sees your comment about "Not Fighting or Not Arguing",,it tends to make the person believe that there was an actual argument when there was never one to begin with.When you say that it tends to backfire instead of helping the situation,,,,,,,,,,,SLider_69 just like my comment states I'm not fighting with you my friend,I just need to know why whenever you talk about the girls it always sound DOOM and GlOOM.

And you should know by now that I can comment and do multitasking all while watching the action.SEE THE PICTURE I JUST UPLOADED. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Guys, instead of arguing, check out the erotic stroking Kami is doing to Kristy in Kristy's bed!!!

• Upvote 1

Mikey, don't make a big deal out of that. It was just a quick throw away comment meant more to get people looking at the action instead  of a dispute. Stop attacking the person trying to help! Did I say you were fighting???