Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

YES AND THAT NASTY FUCKER NEVER BOTHERED TO WASH HIS HANDS,,,I'M JUST WATCHING TO SEE WHAT HE TOUCHES,,PEOPLE'S HANDS,FACES OR THAT THING THAT THEY ARE SMOKING FROM,,,KAMILA'S BOYFRIEND JUST PUFFED ON IT AFTER THAT DUDE TOUCHED IT WITH HIS DIRTY ASS DICK SMELLING HANDS :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Is that guy taking a leak in the bidet ?

• Upvote 1

YES AND THAT NASTY FUCKER NEVER BOTHERED TO WASH HIS HANDS,,,I'M JUST WATCHING TO SEE WHAT HE TOUCHES,,PEOPLE'S HANDS,FACES OR THAT THING THAT THEY ARE SMOKING FROM,,,KAMILA'S BOYFRIEND JUST PUFFED ON IT AFTER THAT DUDE TOUCHED IT WITH HIS DIRTY ASS DICK SMELLING HANDS :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:[/font

If he flushed didn't he look surprised .  He doesn't seem to know what a bidet is made for , so I guess he hasn't been around much.  And to top it up no hands washing,DISGUSTING !

There once was a large Russian bear,

Who decided he wanted a share,

Of the beauty in bed,

So he stood up and said,

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Ted"

The sad tale of Ted cont./

Then the beauty said "Ted,

If you lie on the bed,

I'll show you some things ripe for kissing",

"But I'm sorry my pet,

That's all that you'll get,

Cause you've got some important parts missing!"

:-[

la vraie question est de savoir, si kami va franchir le pas, en dormant avec son copain, et avoir des rapports sexuels devant les caméras!!! depuis que nous connaissons kamila, nous l'avons toujours vu dormir seule (ou avec kristy), mais la voir avec un homme sera certainement déstabilisant!!!

the real question is, if kami will take the plunge, sleeping with her boyfriend and have sex on camera !!! since we know kamila, we have always seen sleeping alone (or with kristy) but see a man will certainly be destabilizing !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: ???

Hey upndown. You and Thesta are the poets here. Book and I will be the authors.

Do you have any more "sequels" to your poem (no pressure!).

Final part of The sad tale of Ted

So the bear sat and thought,

"That's a good point she's got",

"I just can't come up with the goods,"

"I think the best way, is to call it a day,"

"And just go and shit in the woods!"

:yes: :yes: