Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

MR.1010 WHERE DO YOU LIVE,,PLEASE LET ME KNOW,,SO THAT I'LL KNOW WHERE TO SEND THE AMBULANCE WHEN YOUR OLD FEEBLE HEART GIVES OUT FROM ALL THE EXCITEMENT,,,,YOU ARE GONNA GIVE YOUSELF A MAJOR STROKE. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

• Upvote 1

Goddam! They are going to sleep. Another little tease for us with her foot rubbing his cock. How does he go to sleep after she does that?

I liked that a lot. A very nice couple showing a part of there real life. ... :) ... It do not need to be sex to be real. ... It also seams that sex is now a real possibility in this apartment and that is a very positiv development. :)

Mikey, it could bee worse. It could be Kristy deep throating a guy's cocK!

And no, I won't get a stroke. I just worked out at the gym for like 2 hours including 40 minutes biking and 16 full length swimming laps. I am in goood shape!

Just getting myself ready to visit Kristy in Moscow!!!

I am happy for Kami too. Cute couple.

I'm not sure if they will really have sex in the apartment. They may save it for his place. She played with him a little, then went to sleep. He was probably ok with it because they do it in his place.

I love Kami anyway, but wish she would share with us, or at least do it under the covers.