Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I hope that you didn't just miss Kamila playing with herself just a while ago,,,,she is in heat and purring like a kitten and the big cat is sleeping  she just rolled over on her side and tried pushing her ass into him:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK, Mr. Mikey lawyer.

I give you this round! Patience, patience, thy name is mikey!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ok, I go back to my writing, and I screw up more patience!

Do yourself a favor and don't tell me when they are in bed together. I suppose that way maybe someone will just one day tell me, Mr1010, you missed it, they actually fucked! And I will probably say, no you're just fucking with me!

Besides, I like my Kristy!

• Upvote 1

Very funny mikey!

Hey thought just occurred (btw, that is when I get in trouble when i get thoughts!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:) to me.

If Kami lies naked with her bf, she knows we see that he sees her naked. So isn't cat out of the bag that we know they probably have sex (otherwise what girl walks around a guy naked and sleeps like that). So, if you can follow my convoluted logic, she isn't really hiding things from us by not having sex except for the actual acts.

I think I lost my train of thought here. Writing too long.

Wait, so why not just show us the act then? If she doesn't, isn't she saying I know you know we have sex, but we just won't show you because.......?????? Like if she wanted to keep her purity in front of the cameras, wouldn't she not be naked in front of him when we could see????

Does anyone fucking understand me??? If you do, please let me know!!!

No seriously, Kami is kind of telling us what I show in front of him makes it obvious that we are having sex and just not showing you the act. Kinda feels like a marketing tool, hype up interest to the max. Then, if she does it, interest will go through the roof!!!!!

Anyway, I am tired. I think I'll try bed earlier. I'm going to see Kristy. She can teach me how to fall asleep instantly. (Actually if I lie with her I never will go to sleep!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:)

I would have to agree with you entirely. I think Kamila's boyfriend must have a family with good money if he can afford the over-large Teddy Bear, and the "very long stemmed" roses in the vase by the couch.

This appartment could have been so much better but a relationship has made it very boring.

I was excited to see Kamila and Kristy back - but honestly it is a bore-fest.

I forgot how often she used to be on her phone back in Barcelona. Some things never change.

KAMILA'S BOYFRIEND HAS LEFT THE BUILDING,,,,I USED TO HATE SEEING HIS ASS,,BUT IF KAMILA KEEPS ON SHOWING US THE HONEY POT LIKE THAT WHENEVER HE COMES OVER,,,THEN BY ALL MEANS SIR YOU ARE MORE THAN  :welcome: TO SWING ON BY,,,,JUST MAKE SURE NEXT TIME THAT YOU DON'T FALL ASLEEP ON THE PUSSY :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

• Upvote 1

Kami is showing a lot more nudity and sexual situations than she did in Barcelona, except there were a few more tantalizing teasing and playing around between Kristi and Kami back then.  We are seeing some of that now

I think that if Kami stays in this apartment any length of time, we will see more.

But I am more than happy that she is back, whether she shows us more or not. :yes:

WORD FOR WORD,,THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO "SKIPP",,,,I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING,,,THEY ARE DOING MORE NOW THAN IN BARCELONA,,,AND JUST NOW,,KAMILA HAS EXPOSED MORE OF HERSELF LIKE SHE HAS NEVER DONE BEFORE...KRISTY TOO,,,THAT'S WHY I DON'T GET WHY SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY WERE BETTER IN BARCELONA. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :drool: :drool:

Kami is showing a lot more nudity and sexual situations than she did in Barcelona, except there were a few more tantalizing teasing and playing around between Kristi and Kami back then.  We are seeing some of that now

I think that if Kami stays in this apartment any length of time, we will see more.

But I am more than happy that she is back, whether she shows us more or not. :yes:

• Upvote 1

You sure he left? Because the thought occurred to me that he went to jerk off in the restroom, like she bated before. If true their relationship is strange, or the strangeness is because of the cameras. For god sakes people, go to his place and fuck! Who can live with this masturbating in the restroom while both are lying nude in bed otherwise. Why not solve the problem and wear clothes to bed. This way maybe you won't have to bate in the bathroom and you can otherwise fuck by his place.

They have the strangest sexual relationship. They sort of touch or do a little under the covers, then bate later seperately. It is almost like when Kami strokes Kristy and then Kristy bates from it later in her bed.

Doesn't anyone just have sex anymore?

Mikey, this is a bit tongue in cheek, but you have to admit when you read this, that this is strange.

Are there real life relationships like this?

He did leave just after 9 a.m. local time. He got out of his side of the bed, got dressed, walked around to her side, bent down and kissed her goodbye, and walked down the hall.  He went into the living room for a few seconds, came out, put on his shoes, and left out the front door of the apartment.  He did not return.  Kami stayed in bed and drifted back to sleep.  She is still sleeping at 10:30 a.m. local time.

I wonder if they had sex last night somewhere out of camera view.  Or maybe they really don't have sex yet inside this RLC apartment.  It is very strange if she would walk around and lie next to him totally nude, and not have sex.

:idk: