Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

to be honest that isn't a healthy relationship . 1 he is from what I am told a . they have money and they will cheat at the chance of a hat  2  to me  he is worthless for her and 3 she is better off with kristy . I can tell when they look into each others eyes. man can  true love be so dumb and blind.

It's a no go, guys! Guy is too fucking drunk to get it up I'm sure! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So, he was feeling Kami up, huh? Could we see him feeling her up?

She should dump this guy. Thes is right, he is immature. Probably a rich kid. He wasn't even working earlier in the week.

If he isn't good for her (not for me to decide), I'd rather see her single. Mind you, unlike mikey, I wouldn't mind seeing her getting fucked, but that guy, I don't know.They are such a great couple. When she gets frisky, he plays with his phone. When he wants to fool around she is mad and rejects him. In other words, they are typical 24 year olds in a iffy relationship!

My 19 year old son and his gf just broke up. I liked his gf, she was cute. So, not a great day for relationships.

What was wrong with Kristy? Was she worried bf was going to do something stupid with Kristy?

Impossible to imagine how he can turn his back to her and go to sleep.

This could be the answer I was looking for to detect what kind of apartment this will be. :) ... Almost certainly a nude only, again.  :-\ ... Do not need to be bad, but it seams to be not what i was hoping for.

they fuck outside in appartment of him,they come here just for make the act of presence and teasing,all the sex action is outside,

don't waste your time and your money guys or wait like me behind the blurry thumbnails,it's free