Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Corbo, your post about Kristy is very poignant and so true about Kristy.

I think to myself, if I was young again, like 30 years old, how I would take care of the flower that is Kristy!

Unfortunately, as is she is like a daughter. No, No, don't go there!!!

You know the Rolling Stones' song "Paint it Black"?

That is how I feel when I think of her.

You know mikey, I have to say that I am glad I gave the apartment a chance. It is better than my wildest dreams. Seeing the three girls together, in their own beautiful apartment, no Nora there. If you'd have told me the girls would get back on RLC in their own place two months ago I would have said No Way! And the girls are closer than ever!!!

Those pics today of the two of them lying on the sofa legs intermingled, priceless! They basically are "lovers" who don't have sex and don't need to. But they can do anything else they desire.

And they get a little bolder every day.

I think they want to show us their affection for each other, like the way two people in love letting anyone in the world see their love, they don't care what people think!

BRAVO!!!

I haven't heard that boat Noldus,,,but it is possible that they may live close to a shipping/Boat Dock,,Do you hear any Seagulls too.

Sorry, google English is not good. :headache:

Trying again: I hear a boat hoot about once an hour.

Anyone know if there are any ferries on the river in Moscow.

It runs from a pier backwards

• Upvote 1

je suis absolument d'accord!!!! kristy n'est pas une simple fille que vous avez juste envie de "sauter", comme danaya ou irma qui n'ont aucune personnalité sitôt qu'elles ne sont plus nues!!!! kristy est le genre de fille que vous avez envie de prendre dans vos bras, de protéger, de chérir!!! kristy est le genre de fille qui vous amuse au quotidien, celle avec qui vous partez en voyage, avec qui vous rigolez et qui vous fait oublier les malheurs et les peines!!! kristy est un petit bonbon, une friandise qui vous sera fidèle et dévouée si vous l'aimez autant qu'elle vous aime!!!! kristy est sensible, et lui faire du mal peut la détruire. une jeune femme que j'aurai aimé croiser plus tôt!!!!

I absolutely agree !!!! kristy is not a simple girl that you just want to "jump" as Irma Danaya or who have no personality as soon as they are no longer bare !!!! kristy's the kind of girl you want to take in your arms, protect, cherish !!! kristy's the kind of girl who amuses you every day, the one with which you are traveling, with whom you laugh and makes you forget the misfortunes and sorrows !!! kristy is a small candy, a treat that will be faithful and devoted to you if you like it as much as she loves you !!!! kristy is sensitive, and hurt him can destroy it. a young woman that I loved cross earlier !!!! :kiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I can agree with everything you said except for Irma having no personality. I like Irma's personality and I include her in my top 5 right behind our 3 ladies in this apartment. I think she is also a sweetheart and I wouldn't get bored with her either. :yes:

I can agree with everything you said except for Irma having no personality. I like Irma's personality and I include her in my top 5 right behind our 3 ladies in this apartment. I think she is also a sweetheart and I wouldn't get bored with her either. :yes:

Thank you. I agree.

Thing is we're basing our thoughts on what we see going on. Most likely it's pretty close, but it could be wrong. For example say you don't care for XYZ girl by what you see on cam. Now if you was to meet XYZ girl in person and get to know her it could change what you think about her. You may end wondering how you could be so wrong or you may end up thinking damn I was right about her.

I didn't use any names because I didn't wish to insinuate anything about any of the ladies.

Sorry, google English is not good. :headache:

Trying again: I hear a boat hoot about once an hour.

Anyone know if there are any ferries on the river in Moscow.

It runs from a pier backwards

Yes. There are river cruises. Many tourists do this in Russia. Scroll to the bottom of this link and translate into your language.

http://waytorussia.net/Transport/Domestic/Cruises.html

HEY SOMEBODY WAKE UP MR.1010,,THE WAY HOW KAMILA IS ALL OVER HER BF,,1010 MIGHT GET LUCKY AND SEE SOME ACTION TONIGHT :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha:

He's likely busy working on his writing.computer-work-smiley-emoticon.gif  Maybe he should do it more often. Something always happens when he does. sarcastic-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

I DON'T KNOW WHAT APARTMENT YOU WERE WATCHING NOLDUS BUT HE WAS NEVER SLEEPING,,HE WAS JUST ON HIS PHONE,NOW KAMILA IS COMPLETELY NAKED IN THE BED WITH HIM.

Not easy to choose what to pay attention to now ....

The girls are kind. But the Chump by a bf fell asleep and Kami walk around naked .. What loss

• Upvote 1