Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Hey, that is an interesting point. Are we looking at a potential new Nora and Kiko there?

I missed everything today as my son came home for a day. What happened today? Did Kami and Kristy get some alone time?

I almost prefer to see their interactions more than Kami and her bf.

Well, he is over now. Time for our nightly, will they or won't they! Are you ready Mikey, Thes?

Mr. Box, unlike many people I didn't mind them too much. Although sometimes Nora could be a little sharp,  but she did keep a tight ship.

Actually, I would prefer if the girls are all free to do as they like, no boss of the apartment. I don't think Kami will do this.

I think Kami may be the one that decides what shows they decide to give us, however.

This guy is the new Kiko?  :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

j'y ai immédiatement pensé aussi!!! quand j'ai vu le gars rentrer, et kristy aller dans sa chambre, j'ai très vite compris que ce mec allait très rapidement devenir un nouveau kiko, l'homme à abattre pour beaucoup de membres!!!! plus de nudité ou de calin entre kristy et kami, quand il sera là, plus de massage ou de bain entre filles!!!!! le pauvre gars ne le sait pas encore, mais il va devenir, comme kiko, l'homme le plus détesté du forum, simplement parce qu'il existe!!!!! des membres le traiteront rapidement de pédé, demanderont son départ à rlc, en espérant encore et toujours, de voir kami se faire léché par kristy!!!!! dans 10 ans ils espéreront encore!!!

I immediately thought too !!! when I saw the guy go, and kristy go to his room, I quickly realized that this guy was going to very quickly become a new Kiko, the man to beat for many members !!!! more nudity or hug between kristy and kami, when he gets here, more massage or bath girls !!!!! the poor guy does not know it yet, but it will become, as Kiko, the most hated man of the forum, simply because there !!!!! Members of the rapidly treat homosexual, ask his departure to rlc, hoping again and again to see kami be licked by kristy !!!!! in 10 years they will hope yet !!!  ??? ??? :scratchchin: :screwy: :no: