Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

KAMILA'S BOYFRIEND HAS GOT TO HAVE A FUCKING MEMBERSHIP TO RLC,,THAT MOTHERFUCKER JUST SO HAPPENED TO CALL JUST WHEN THEY JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE IN THE BATH TOGETHER,,,ALL FUCKING DAY,NOT A SINGLE PHONE CALL,AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HE CALLS HER NOW,,HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :BS: :BS:

THEY ARE BACK TO LAUGHING AGAIN FOLKS,,ALL IS GOOD AGAIN,,,,FUCK THAT CHIMNEY SMOKING ASSHOLE :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :soapbox: :soapbox: :BS:

HE HAS HER EVERY OTHER DAY,,IT'S MY FUCKING TIME NOW GOD DAMN IT  :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :curse: :curse:

• Upvote 1

Mikey, I think that is what really pissed off Kamila, not Kristy teasing her... she just snapped at her because she was already pissed, did you see the way she slammed the champagne glass down after the call. I hope so  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ANOTHER DAY OF RLC,,DANAYA AND ADELE NAKED,,,MASHA BATING,,,SUZAN FUCKING,,,K&K BEING THEIR USUAL SELVES(BATH INCLUDED),,,,,,,,MY BABY IS GONE AGAIN :doh: :poke: :lmao:,,,,,,ANOTHER DRAMA FILLED DAY ON CC AND RLC FOLKS :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :hi: :hi:

• Upvote 1

"TV"?,,,WHAT'S THIS "TV" THAT YOU SPEAK OF THESTA,,IS IT SOME KIND OF A MECHANICAL CONTRAPTION,DOES IT TAKE AAA BATTERIES ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DAMN KRISTY JUST CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT KAMILA'S ENTIRE BODY :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :nana: :dwarf:

Sure does make the afternoon fly by that is for sure.....I hardly watch tv anymore. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1