Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Hey guys, how is everyone today? Bright sunny  day here in NYC today. 53 degrees! Break out the sunscreen!

Mikey, you and me woke  up today still alive here on CC! Who says miracles can't happen (tongue firmly in cheek!).

Now Foamy, don't worry buddy, I won't stir anything up, just couldn't help making one comment. This won't get the censor's pen will it?  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would have been genuinely surprised if you had come up with a different answer!

All due respect Foamy, I specifically went back to reread rule 5, and I just don't see which part of it I violated. People that have been here as long as I know exactly what I meant and I didn't think it needed further explanation. On the other hand, the very same rule outlines something that you continuously decide to overlook

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars. The specific rules for this board are at http://camcaps.net/rants-and-flame-wars/rules-5458/

(FOAMY, here. I removed that comment because it contained an objectively perceived insult to another member. I attempted to do that with every comment made by everybody here just to stop any more bombs from exploding. I also applied "Likes" your posts (and others) who saw things were going off the rails.

Direct insults yield to a quick objective judgement. Whether someone is just an annoyance and should be banned is a subjective judgement, and cannot be performed without deliberation and due process. It's a hassle, it takes longer, and would not quell the disturbance.

In other words, I have been putting out fires all morning. Charges of arson can be investigated later. But I'd just as soon consider the whole matter as "water under the bridge" and move on. Thank you for understanding the position I'm in.)

on voit clairement que ce n'est pas la même interaction entre rita et kristy, que entre kristy et kamila!!! kristy n'a d'intérêt que pour kamila!!!

euromike, je serais également au paradis, sans ces PUTAINS DE TELEPHONES!!!!!!

it is clear that this is not the same interaction and rita kristy, kristy and that between kamila !!! kristy only useful for kamila !!!

euromike, I'd also be in heaven without these WHORES TELEPHONE !!!!!! :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: ;)

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Not nice to call these ladies names Corboblanc,,,,Rita is just a friend of Kamila and Kristy,,,Kamila and Kristy have a much closer relationship than Rita and Kristy do,,,,,It's a Saturday Evening with nothing to do but watch tv and watch movies on their phones.

I'm not really sure exactly that you were expecting them to do.

on voit clairement que ce n'est pas la même interaction entre rita et kristy, que entre kristy et kamila!!! kristy n'a d'intérêt que pour kamila!!!

euromike, je serais également au paradis, sans ces PUTAINS DE TELEPHONES!!!!!!

it is clear that this is not the same interaction and rita kristy, kristy and that between kamila !!! kristy only useful for kamila !!!

euromike, I'd also be in heaven without these WHORES TELEPHONE !!!!!! :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: ;)

• Upvote 1

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Not nice to call these ladies names Corboblanc,,,,Rita is just a friend of Kamila and Kristy,,,Kamila and Kristy have a much closer relationship than Rita and Kristy do,,,,,It's a Saturday Evening with nothing to do but watch tv and watch movies on their phones.

I'm not really sure exactly that you were expecting them to do.

Mike it's just a mistake from the translator.

"Putain" means whore, but also means "fucking".

The correct translate  is :

I'd also be in heaven without these fucking TELEPHONEs

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :clap: :clap:

Thank you for clarifying Phantom :hi: :hi: :hi:

Mike it's just a mistake from the translator.

"Putain" means whore, but also means "fucking".

The correct translate  is :

I'd also be in heaven without these fucking TELEPHONEs

• Upvote 1