Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

BOYFRIENDS CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT A GIRL SOMETIMES,,,,,THE VERY FIRST NIGHT SHE DID IT,AND HAVEN'T DONE IT SINCE,,,OR SHOULD I SAY,DONE IT SO WE CAN SEE,,,I DON'T KNOW IF SHE'S DOING IT BECAUSE HE ASKED HER TO NOT DO IT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS,,,SHE IS HIDING IT FROM HIM BECAUSE HE ALSO WATCHES RLC,,OR SHE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO DO IT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS ANYMORE.

IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BOTHER KRISTY THOUGH BECAUSE SHE IS SINGLE AT THE MOMENT,,,,,,KAMILA IS KINDA ACTING LIKE DASHA NOW AFTER DEMID FOUND OUT ABOUT HER MASTURBATING. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

Missed her going to the bathroom with earphones, is the sure sign Kami of what your doing in there, did see the change in panties though, thought the BF was on his way. Sad she feels now she must hide who she is from us.... The Hiding Sucks :doh: :doh: :doh: :poke: :poke: :poke: :BS:

• Upvote 1

Mikey, I realize I am late to this argument, but why do you keep insulting people who want to see different things here? Your only point I agree with is that Mr. Box or others are somewhat repetitive. But it is not a crime to say something more than one time. People sometimes nuance their comments that sound the same and make a slightly different point.

Do not attack people, please. BTW, I make the some of the same points Mr. Box has made. Do you want to attack me? Because I don't give into that! I won't take it from anyone!

I think, as I have done when I got carried away, you should apologize for your comments, especially to Mr. Box. It is insulting to say the least for you to imply he lied in saying he had a business trip to take. I think he answers you now what you seek from him.

And you talk about people making demands upon the girls. How about demands you made for him to state what you want, a litany of what he wants in the apartment? He isn't any more obligated to answer you than the girls are to do what we want!

You even speculate yourself about Kami and the bf and her masturbation habits. Why speculate? Why not just "watch what they show you"? Mind you, I am ok with speculation. We all have brains for a reason.

Just to give you something to "chew on" Mikey,  I speculate that Kami controls the flow of what gets shown here for marketing purposes! She is not shy! She is afraid of giving away the store, so to speak, if she shows us. And he follows her lead, they probably discuss what they will show us beforehand. Whether she will ever show us much more is debatable. Maybe, maybe not. Depends I guess on whether or not she thinks it improves their views! BTW, if you attack me over this paragraph, you will have to attack Corbo also. He says  the same thing about Kami.

I do like Kami, but she is not some innocent newbie in rlc. This is her third time here. She has seen how Nora did stuff and she wants to succeed here (who wouldn't, look at the free apartment she gets to live in!). Kristy doesn't run the show here, Kami does.

So the question is Mikey, do you  want to allow for other opinions and just argue about it, or do you want to just attack each time (by the way your attacks are also repetitive)? Because if you attack someone like Mr. Box saying things like that you might as well attack me too!

As far as I am concerned, if people here can't stop insulting others, I don't know that I want to be here.

I see almost no respect shown by people here of differing opinions.

Please, someone, show me I am wrong!

I think that it is killing Kristy to see Kami with a boyfriend, when she loves her so much and they can't be together.  If Kami continues with Mr Studless, I believe Kristy may leave for good. 

K&K's relationship is weird.  They are obviously good friends and do not appear to be lesbians, but, I've never seen two girls spend so much time together like this:

Shot12900.png

Shot13246.png

bandicam2016-02-1217-23-37-5981303b.jpg

I think since I get no response other than from mikeof26, who said something nice, I think from now on, if i stay here, I will counter any attacks made by anyone on anyone else!

Now, Thes, you are of course excluded from this, you give always respect to people!

I must too add thanks for all the pics today mickey, you have out done yourself.....I am sure that all the forum agrees, especially for the CAPTURES OF THE HIDING KAMI,, as we all hate the hiding from the cameras period....... no matter who is doing it, even our beloved Kami.