Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I cannot say it any better than Thes has about Kristy. She is an amazing young woman. Of course, after my grown daughter of course, she is the best for me. But, Kristy has the whole package! Looks, brains, personality, fun, steady, pranky, sexy, thoughtful, loves Kami even though she can't have her, is as loyal as it gets to Kami. If bf ever hurt her bff she would be on him in an instant!!! I hope she finds a good man for herself when she is ready. But don't rush girl, enjoy life to its fullest!

If we never got to see her naked again, I would love her anyway.

I cannot say it any better than Thes has about Kristy. She is an amazing young woman. Of course, after my grown daughter of course, she is the best for me. But, Kristy has the whole package! Looks, brains, personality, fun, steady, pranky, sexy, thoughtful, loves Kami even though she can't have her, is as loyal as it gets to Kami. If bf ever hurt her bff she would be on him in an instant!!! I hope she finds a good man for herself when she is ready. But don't rush girl, enjoy life to its fullest!

If we never got to see her naked again, I would love her anyway.

Who wouldn't love Kristy? She's adorable. Oh, and all those other things you said.  ;)

Anyone know if they have a balcony there by the kitchen? Kristy seemed to disappear near the window in the kitchen.

There are balconies in both girl's rooms and in guest room, but not in kitchen. She often sits on the windowsill in kitchen.

Kristy is quite unique, that was established the first time she allowed us the opportunity to share a part of her life.

This Kristy matured, She is one amazing young lady.

Beautiful natural beauty, enhanced by her ability to bring out her best features when she chooses too.

Very intelligent young lady, who chooses's to be well read, a not so common occurrence these days of the world of electronics.

She is extremely caring and thoughtful, actions always speak volumes, so just watch her, and how she interacts with her friends.

Zany, crazy, quirky, fun, happy, and just plain pleasant to be around. loves to be a prankster !

We all fell in love her personality, but now we see the real Kristy, the personality deepens and grows, as does the love we feel for her.

Her parents should pat themselves on the back, they have raised one extremely fine young lady.

I look forward to the  opportunity to share in her life, I find it quite refreshing everyday.

Thank you Kristy for allowing us back into your life, we truly do love spending time with you.

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :yes:

je suis d'accord avec vous, sauf pour les parents!! je ne pense pas connaître des parents qui seraient fiers que leur fille soit nue en direct dans le monde entier, sur internet!!! pour le reste, kristy est un ange...

I agree with you, except for parents !! I do not think I know parents would be proud that their daughter is naked live worldwide on internet !!! for the rest, kristy's an angel ... ;) ;)

AND THAT'S WHY TO THIS DAY SHE IS STILL THE MOST LIKED AND STILL THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE TO EVER STEP FOOT ON RLC,,SHE MAKES US AND KAMILA LAUGH,WE GET SAD WHEN SHE DOES,,WE LOVE HER PLAYFUL,ADORABLE AND OH SO SEXY ASS,,YEAH SHE IS PRETTY MUCH THE PERFECT WOMAN,,IF I WASN'T ALREADY MARRIED TO RITA I WOULD BE WITH KRISTY :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Kristy is quite unique, that was established the first time she allowed us the opportunity to share a part of her life.

This Kristy matured, She is one amazing young lady.

Beautiful natural beauty, enhanced by her ability to bring out her best features when she chooses too.

Very intelligent young lady, who chooses's to be well read, a not so common occurrence these days of the world of electronics.

She is extremely caring and thoughtful, actions always speak volumes, so just watch her, and how she interacts with her friends.

Zany, crazy, quirky, fun, happy, and just plain pleasant to be around. loves to be a prankster !

We all fell in love her personality, but now we see the real Kristy, the personality deepens and grows, as does the love we feel for her.

Her parents should pat themselves on the back, they have raised one extremely fine young lady.

I look forward to the  opportunity to share in her life, I find it quite refreshing everyday.

Thank you Kristy for allowing us back into your life, we truly do love spending time with you.

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :yes:

• Upvote 1

Mikey, Corbo, you guys are right of course on both accounts. Nudity really isn't that big of deal, we all enter this world nude. In a lot of places inudity is quite acceptable  I believe her parents know quite well what her and Kami are up too, and what they are doing on the internet.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

AND THAT'S WHY TO THIS DAY SHE IS STILL THE MOST LIKED AND STILL THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE TO EVER STEP FOOT ON RLC,,SHE MAKES US AND KAMILA LAUGH,WE GET SAD WHEN SHE DOES,,WE LOVE HER PLAYFUL,ADORABLE AND OH SO SEXY ASS,,YEAH SHE IS PRETTY MUCH THE PERFECT WOMAN,,IF I WASN'T ALREADY MARRIED TO RITA I WOULD BE WITH KRISTY :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Euromike69 does this mean that I can still get her the flowers and get on my one knee and pop the question to her and  kami  . and would have kami a ring and flowers also and we 3 would make 1 happy couple and that way me her and kristy would live in our happy ever after.

You would have to fight with Bookmaster8(Kamila) and Snaky and Mr.1010 (Kristy), before that can happen,as long as you don't try to take my wife it's ok with me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Euromike69 does this mean that I can still get her the flowers and get on my one knee and pop the question to her and  kami  . and would have kami a ring and flowers also and we 3 would make 1 happy couple and that way me her and kristy would live in our happy ever after.

• Upvote 1