Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NUFF SAID!!! :hi: :hi: :hi:

It just seems people can't stop complaining.

They complain when they're not there, and they comlaine when they're there (Ilona).

I agree something feels different, but as Mikey said, it's seems more of a permanent home, and not a vacation as Barcelona was

From what people has posted from following their social media, they have been around each other for a while.

And Kamila don't respond the same to Kristys fun in the same joy this time, they only need some time to adjust again.

And for Kamila leaving in sweatpants might mean that her boyfriend/girlfriend in real life is near by (those who report from social media always reported she had a girlfriend).

And the last thing that seems really different, and from all experiances won't be a good thing for fun, is that Kristy is praying alot before going to sleep.

I watched them too much last time, and she NEVER did that then. When a girl go from being religious to breaking off from that, you won't find anything sluttier. But going the other way often make them really boring. Of these two, Kristy is my favorite because of her personallity.

We just have to give them a little more than two days to say if it's a good or bad thing their back.

• Upvote 1

Up mine huh Harley fat boy, you can fucking stop pretending now, the entire CC knows that you are non other than Dfccap himself, yes everybody harkeyfatboy is just Dfccap using a different account, I'm about to go to the after party, and I saw your up yours post on my phone, when I get back home from having a life then I will say more, but safety first, no texting and drinking while driving folks lmaoo!

Once again folks Harleyfatboy is Dfccap,,,, yeah up yours now bitch, if you never fucked with me I would have never outed you.  :BS: :nana: :lmao:

Well, that explains a lot. Thanks, mikey.

It just seems people can't stop complaining.

They complain when they're not there, and they comlaine when they're there (Ilona).

I agree something feels different, but as Mikey said, it's seems more of a permanent home, and not a vacation as Barcelona was

From what people has posted from following their social media, they have been around each other for a while.

And Kamila don't respond the same to Kristys fun in the same joy this time, they only need some time to adjust again.

And for Kamila leaving in sweatpants might mean that her boyfriend/girlfriend in real life is near by (those who report from social media always reported she had a girlfriend).

And the last thing that seems really different, and from all experiances won't be a good thing for fun, is that Kristy is praying alot before going to sleep.

I watched them too much last time, and she NEVER did that then. When a girl go from being religious to breaking off from that, you won't find anything sluttier. But going the other way often make them really boring. Of these two, Kristy is my favorite because of her personallity.

We just have to give them a little more than two days to say if it's a good or bad thing their back.

The most frustrating part about pointing this out is that people will say they know you are right and they will change and then two days later they are back doing exactly the same thing.

:clap: :clap: :clap:MENUDA ESTAFA, DONDE ESTAN LAS REINAS KAMILA-KRISTY? QUE BIEN LES A SALIDO LA JUGADA A ESTOS HIJOS DE LA GRAN PUTA ESTAFADORES-RLC. EL QUE NO QUIERA VER QUE ESTE APARTAMENTO ES UNA ESTAFA ES QUE ESTA CIEGO. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: BRAVO HIJOS DE PUTA RLC-ESTAFADORES. CUANTOS INCAUTOS MORDIERON EL ANZUELO EL 03/02/2016.OJALA SE TENGAN QUE GASTAR TODO EL DINERO ESTAFADO EN MEDICACION.HIJOS DE PUTA , BASTARDOS, HIJOS DE 20 PADRES.

With all the quandry about time zones, I've decided to do a little investigating.

It looks like everyone is forgetting GMT.

If you notice, all the apartments in the listing mention the difference in GMT+ times. That means you need to add that time to the time difference from you to GMT, and then total up the hours to get their real time.

For instance.........

Leora & Paul are ahead of GMT by 7 hours and US east coast is 5 hours behind GMT.

The total difference from US east coast to where Leora & Paul are is 12 hours.

7+5=12

It's a good thing that none of the apartments are in Australia, because that would introduce a different day also.

Rollex

:clap: :clap: :clap:MENUDA ESTAFA, DONDE ESTAN LAS REINAS KAMILA-KRISTY? QUE BIEN LES A SALIDO LA JUGADA A ESTOS HIJOS DE LA GRAN PUTA ESTAFADORES-RLC. EL QUE NO QUIERA VER QUE ESTE APARTAMENTO ES UNA ESTAFA ES QUE ESTA CIEGO. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: BRAVO HIJOS DE PUTA RLC-ESTAFADORES. CUANTOS INCAUTOS MORDIERON EL ANZUELO EL 03/02/2016.OJALA SE TENGAN QUE GASTAR TODO EL DINERO ESTAFADO EN MEDICACION.HIJOS DE PUTA , BASTARDOS, HIJOS DE 20 PADRES.

Botika, go fuck yourself you nationalist puta! :curse: :curse:

With all the quandry about time zones, I've decided to do a little investigating.

It looks like everyone is forgetting GMT.

If you notice, all the apartments in the listing mention the difference in GMT+ times. That means you need to add that time to the time difference from you to GMT, and then total up the hours to get their real time.

For instance.........

Leora & Paul are ahead of GMT by 7 hours and US east coast is 5 hours behind GMT.

The total difference from US east coast to where Leora & Paul are is 12 hours.

7+5=12

It's a good thing that none of the apartments are in Australia, because that would introduce a different day also.

Rollex

Or you could just look at the time displayed on a cam and do the simple math ;)