Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

EVEN THOUGH I LOVE DOING MATH I JUST GOOGLE THAT SHIT....JUST TYPE IN "RUSSIAN TIME ZONE"AND IN JUST 2 SECONDS I KNOW THE TIME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Or you could just look at the time displayed on a cam and do the simple math ;)

• Upvote 1

OK guys. I am sorry I may have started this whole stupid fucking debate here, though I suspect someone else would have if I didn't.

First, thanks to Thestarider, DES, Mikey, Bookmaster, for bringing some sanity here. You guys put things in perspective about the girls.

Mikey, thanks for not jumping on me. I lost it a little bit. I am back on the reservation now!

Way too short a time to jump on what is happening in the apartment! And I do love my K & K.

Mikey, you are absolutely right about one thing. They are "home"  now. So we cannot expect the same thing as in Barcelona. If we think of them like the other non-Barcelona apartments, many of them have jobs, school, other friends. So too do Kami & Kristy. Hell, I am not on the whole day so why would I expect them to be home all the time!

I will make one caveat however and don't take this wrong. Yes this is "real life." But, of course this is also entertainment. The participants are entertainers. This isn't like we have a hidden video camera in our neighbor's house. This is more like we are looking in on the apartments of people who are a bit of exhibitionists, don't mind the cameras on them 24/7, and are aware they are entertaining us. So, while we may want to imagine that they (not just K & K, all of the rlc participants) are just going about the normal daily business and oh, look, they are nude, the fact is they have roles to play.

In any case, K & K are like the most successful "entertainers" on rlc. That is why they have been brought back by rlc. So now we will get to see how they entertain us. I suspect we will "see" more than we have so far, but it  will take time. For instance, I noticed Kristy lightly bating under the water in the tub the other day. She never did that before, Kami bated under the covers on like the first night. It took her longer in Barcelona. The girls were lying in bed cuddling the second night and stroking each other. They didn't do that right away before. And some massaging already. So, there is hope through time that we will see more. Don't know if they will bring home dates but maybe they will in time.

So, perspective, that is the key!

OK guys. I am sorry I may have started this whole stupid fucking debate here, though I suspect someone else would have if I didn't.

First, thanks to Thestarider, DES, Mikey, Bookmaster, for bringing some sanity here. You guys put things in perspective about the girls.

Mikey, thanks for not jumping on me. I lost it a little bit. I am back on the reservation now!

Way too short a time to jump on what is happening in the apartment! And I do love my K & K.

Mikey, you are absolutely right about one thing. They are "home"  now. So we cannot expect the same thing as in Barcelona. If we think of them like the other non-Barcelona apartments, many of them have jobs, school, other friends. So too do Kami & Kristy. Hell, I am not on the whole day so why would I expect them to be home all the time!

I will make one caveat however and don't take this wrong. Yes this is "real life." But, of course this is also entertainment. The participants are entertainers. This isn't like we have a hidden video camera in our neighbor's house. This is more like we are looking in on the apartments of people who are a bit of exhibitionists, don't mind the cameras on them 24/7, and are aware they are entertaining us. So, while we may want to imagine that they (not just K & K, all of the rlc participants) are just going about the normal daily business and oh, look, they are nude, the fact is they have roles to play.

In any case, K & K are like the most successful "entertainers" on rlc. That is why they have been brought back by rlc. So now we will get to see how they entertain us. I suspect we will "see" more than we have so far, but it  will take time. For instance, I noticed Kristy lightly bating under the water in the tub the other day. She never did that before, Kami bated under the covers on like the first night. It took her longer in Barcelona. The girls were lying in bed cuddling the second night and stroking each other. They didn't do that right away before. And some massaging already. So, there is hope through time that we will see more. Don't know if they will bring home dates but maybe they will in time.

So, perspective, that is the key!

You didn't start anything, you just pointed out the obvious. Do not walk on eggshells...some people here just need to put on their big boy pants and stop being so easily offended.

well said and i totally agree with you.  45 dollars is way to much for this product in my opinion.

There actually is no difference between the Standard Apartments to the Premium Apartments. They went Premium so they could Scam people for an extra $15.

There actually is no difference between the Standard Apartments to the Premium Apartments. They went Premium so they could Scam people for an extra $15.

Same reason that the Kami & Kristy apartment has no free cameras !!! (Expect a rate hike.)

And DfCcap came out of his hole again folks,I guess He just can't stay away like he promised. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And it's only a scam when they take your money,,,,not when you give it to them willingly,,,but normally it's the broke or cheap bastards that can't afford RLC that shout scam all the time............Stncld you know and I Both Know what this emoji symbol means.. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

that sounds like par for the course with these people.

• Upvote 1