Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I said it yesterday I think,No matter what RLC or these girls do,there will be somebody somewhere bitching about something.

If the girls were around 24/7 walking around the house naked and fucking each other nonstop,there would still be someone bitching about that too.

The name of the game is that you can never please everybody,,,because every time you do something that one set of people like,you're just gonna end up pissing off another group of people.

The way that you see some people here talk,you would swear they were in RLC,s Corporate Headquarter Office,the day that Kamila and Kristy went in to go sign their contracts.

Just like you said,I never once from the first time K&K arrived on CC,Had any of the ladies call me,text me,email me,whatts app,or whatever else,nor has RLC ever did any of that to me either to tell me that the ladies have to be at home 24/7,masturbate every night,be naked fro dusk till dawn,THEY HAVE NEVER PROMISED ANY OF THAT PERIOD!!

Every comment every theory,every speculation,every bullshit  analysts that we have heard,it's all coming from people's own thoughts in their heads as to what they would want these ladies to do.

If for instance i'm a person who want to see the girls naked everyday walking around like Ilona and they don't do it,guess what I'm gonna start saying,"RLC IS A FUCKING SCAM,THEY PROMISED ME NAKED LADIES AND THEY DIDN'T DELIVER ANY OF THAT,THEY LIED TO ME",,,,,,,You kind of see what I mean now Bookmaster8,some of these guys have all these unrealistic expectations as to what is supposed to take place in the apartment and when that doesn't happen they start the puppy dog whining.

The next time you hear someone say that the girls are not doing what they signed up for,,,,Please ask them to send you a copy of the girl's contract(because they must obviously gotten a copy).

Or the next time they say that RLC has scammed them out of their money,,,,Please ask them to send you the email or documentation that RLC had sent them promising what they said RLC promised,(Because for some reason you and I weren't special enough to get that extra email,saying that)

A lot of people don't like it when I speak the truth on here because it sometimes ruins their personal fantasies,and they start attacking me for speaking a little common sense,,,,I never became this smart by mainly being the one who talks,I'm smart because I know when to listen to reasoning and simple truthful facts. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Great post, euromike. I was thinking of posting something very similar. Here's my idea of how people can keep things in perspective. Maybe it will help.

Let's pretend that RLC had sent out an email right before or right after they put the apartment on line that said the following:

"Because we love our customers and want to keep everybody happy, we've decided to do something we've never done before. Since so many people have told us that they love Kamila and Kristy and would love to have us bring them back, we are happy to announce that we have reached an agreement with them to do just that.

We have given them a beautiful new apartment to use as their "home base" and they have kindly agreed to allow us to share in their lives. There will be no charge for this new bonus and we can't guarantee how often they will be "home" because they both live very busy lives modeling and traveling the world over.

But, you can now rest assured that, when they are home, you will be able to see them living their exciting lives in their own unique way. It may not be the ideal situation, but we think it's far better than never getting to see them at all. We hope you agree."

If RLC had done something like that to announce their return, do you think that would have made a difference? Or, would everybody still be angry and griping about RLC and the girls themselves?

• Upvote 1

Well, I turned on cam 4, and she kissed a man goodbye on the cheek, he was in a black wintercoat, and was carrying things, and left.

Didn't as if she had sex or anything, kinda know that won't happend from her on camera.

Don't be so judgemental if you didn't see it yourself, it was about 18.40 her time.

you are talking about his precious fantasy love, be careful.

Well, I turned on cam 4, and she kissed a man goodbye on the cheek, he was in a black wintercoat, and was carrying things, and left.

Didn't as if she had sex or anything, kinda know that won't happend from her on camera.

Don't be so judgemental if you didn't see it yourself, it was about 18.40 her time.

Sorry, my mistake. I forgot that I had been away from the PC for a while and hadn't seen everything.

Someone bringing groceries or her guy friend bringing over things she forgot at his place?

Meanwhile, Kami getting ready to go out?

Do these girls ever hang in the apartment?

Was thinking food delivery at first too, until she kissed him goodbye, and she didn't get anything from him as I could see either.

Slider lied this morning and now you too Frankster,,,what is today some kinda holiday called "lie your ass off to CC members day" or tell a lie so it can have the entire forum go off that lie and start talking shit :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Kamila was in the kitchen dressed in panties and a bra,and the doorbell rang and she jumped up and put on shorts and a t-shirt and went to open the door and,to me the guy either seemed like a maintenance guy for their apartment or the apartment manager,,they spoke for a brief moment and then Kamila shook his hand and then he left.

This is the second time in one day that I'm seeing this now,it makes me wonder how many times before today has this been happening,and if it wasn't for the fact that I was actually watching the same thing that you and slider said you saw,I would have never known that you guys weren't being truthful with us.

Can you please tell me why you felt the need to mislead CC Frankster? :idk: :hi:

And the one thing about me is that whatever I say on here I can always prove.

You see how far Kamila is standing away from the guy who is at the front door,and the first pic you see her shaking his hand not kissing him

OH AND YEAH KRISTY IS HOME :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shot13123.png

Shot13122.png

• Upvote 1

Mikey, book, while it is true we shouldn't expect specific things from the girls, don't you wish they would share more with us? For instance, if Kami has a guy friend, why not have him over? She doesn't have to fuck him in front of us (can always do under the covers, although I suppose we would want more then). Even perhaps a party of their friends. Just for fun, it doesn't have to have sex. Just want to enjoy their lives. But we aren't getting see much of their lives. I'd even be happy with Kami and Kristy cuddling together a little.

Think how much we get from the all girls apartment. How about the parties Nelly has?

Look, anyway, we will get what we get and I'll still love the girls anyway. But why get upset when Layla and Ilona won't give us stuff to see but look at K & K differently?

My problem is that I love the girls and want to see their lives, not just rise, eat, go out, no interaction, one girl at a time. The girls are barely together at all. I'd even take them watching movies together, playing cards, laughing together.

The apartment has the feeling of a crash pad. A very expensive one I must say.

I am trying  to stay patient, not jumping of the cliff. I hope the girls will be around at night more often.

Meanwhile the girls in all girls are out. Boring so far!

Slider lied this morning and now you too Frankster,,,what is today some kinda holiday called "lie your ass off to CC members day" or tell a lie so it can have the entire forum go off that lie and start talking shit :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Kamila was in the kitchen dressed in panties and a bra,and the doorbell rang and she jumped up and put on shorts and a t-shirt and went to open the door and,to me the guy either seemed like a maintenance guy for their apartment or the apartment manager,,they spoke for a brief moment and then Kamila shook his hand and then he left.

This is the second time in one day that I'm seeing this now,it makes me wonder how many times before today has this been happening,and if it wasn't for the fact that I was actually watching the same thing that you and slider said you saw,I would have never known that you guys weren't being truthful with us.

Can you please tell me why you felt the need to mislead CC Frankster? :idk: :hi:

And the one thing about me is that whatever I say on here I can always prove.

You see how far Kamila is standing away from the guy who is at the front door,and the first pic you see her shaking his hand not kissing him

OH AND YEAH KRISTY IS HOME :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shot13123.png

Shot13122.png

i was told by a pretty reliable source from another site that she handed him money, i find it quite humorous how you left those pictures out.