Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

The Big boss is back now,,,how have you big kids been doing,,did anyone misbehave while I was gone,Who do I have to whoop with the extention cord tonight :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Daamn without me this entire website is like a fucking Ghost town.Mr1010,Thesta,Legrand,Slider,Waycool,Snaky,Corboblanc,Bookmaste,Mr.Box and Rokinvidde how are you guys doing,,,did I miss anything worth talking about. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Kami back home talking to Kristy in the bathroom again. Kristy's friend is asleep in Kristy's bed. Ah, real life!

• Upvote 1

Miiiikey!!!! Missed you man. There were no feuds here today. You were not here. Hmmmm (chin scratch... coincidence? I think not!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nah, just kidding buddy!

Things pretty quiet today. Real life is finally happening in K & K. Kristy had a girl friend over, they made scrapbooks, friend is sleeping with Kristy in her bed. No, nothing there, just platonic friends. Kami came home late. Kami and Kristy "dished" again in the bathroom.

I am happy now since the girls are doing real life things, having friends over. Kristy's friend is cute. Maybe they can have a third girl in time.

I didn't watch the all girls much, but I heard Danaya is mad at Ilona, Ilona may be sick, and Adele was finally topless for a while.

That is all I know man!

Good to see that everything went smoothly for you guys,,,,Now you see why I said just be patient mr1010,it was too early to make any judgement about that apartment,,,you gotta remember too that they are new there so it is going to take them a little time to get used to the place,and remember that this is way more permanent than Barcelona,,so there is no rush to see them do stuff before the month is over.,,,,I got hundreds of photos that Haven't had the chance to post yet because I was too tired,plus because of all the trolling bullshit of yesterday,,,,I will get to those some other day,,,basically all the stuff that Thesta said that nobody was talking about yesterday,I got the photos for all of that,,,,so stay tuned :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Miiiikey!!!! Missed you man. There were no feuds here today. You were not here. Hmmmm (chin scratch... coincidence? I think not!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nah, just kidding buddy!

Things pretty quiet today. Real life is finally happening in K & K. Kristy had a girl friend over, they made scrapbooks, friend is sleeping with Kristy in her bed. No, nothing there, just platonic friends. Kami came home late. Kami and Kristy "dished" again in the bathroom.

I am happy now since the girls are doing real life things, having friends over. Kristy's friend is cute. Maybe they can have a third girl in time.

I didn't watch the all girls much, but I heard Danaya is mad at Ilona, Ilona may be sick, and Adele was finally topless for a while.

That is all I know man!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I agree, Mikey. Glad I stayed patient. I guess I was just afraid they would always be out and never together. That isn't the case now. And bringing over friends really makes it seem real.

You know what I really want now, mikey? I wish we knew what they were talking to each other about when they talk in the bathroom. Maybe someone here knows enough Russian so we get a clue. I thought back in the K & K barcelona days that we had people who can translate russian.

Wait, doesn't Kitek know some russian?

I would really feel like a true voyeur if we actually had some clue what they talk about. I have the feeling some of it is quite juicy!

Or you could petition RLC to give us Closed Captioning translated to English :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :yes:

Yeah, I agree, Mikey. Glad I stayed patient. I guess I was just afraid they would always be out and never together. That isn't the case now. And bringing over friends really makes it seem real.

You know what I really want now, mikey? I wish we knew what they were talking to each other about when they talk in the bathroom. Maybe someone here knows enough Russian so we get a clue. I thought back in the K & K barcelona days that we had people who can translate russian.

I would really feel like a true voyeur if we actually had some clue what they talk about. I have the feeling some of it is quite juicy!

• Upvote 1

you are sad mr1010 agreeing with anything he has to say!

Yeah that sure would open up a whole new world to us,no more guessing about anything,,we could actually use our second sense instead of just going by just what we see. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mikey, wouldn't that be great if we had closed captioning. Gee, you think they would agree to that? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Harley, I will try not to take offense to that statement. I am a very strong willed person. Nobody, but nobody decides for me what I want to believe or not believe!!!!!

Listen, if you are not happy here, why do you stay?

Harley, I will try not to take offense to that statement. I am a very strong willed person. Nobody, but nobody decides for me what I want to believe or not believe!!!!!

Listen, if you are not happy here, why do you stay?

if you say so mr1010.

i stay here because there is actually some people on this forum that don't get caught up in the bullshit that RLC provides day after day.  there are too many miscvoyeurs, euromikes, bookmasters, and no telling how many others that think that just because they have money and can afford the bullshit that RLC does that it's ok.  it's not ok, and i don't give a shit what any of those people say about the price, it's way to fucking high for the bullshit you have to constantly put up with.  the maintenance that went on when adele showed up was bullshit and so is 95% of the time they are under fucking maintenance.  they should go under maintenance when that fucking prick hector is throwing suzan around and not when a new girl comes or goes.  if they go under maintenance when a new girl comes or goes, it should be a maximum of an hour not this 8 to 10 to 12 plus hours, but you have the people like see, jerry what ever his name is, miscvoyeur, and others that say it's ok that they might really be fixing problems which is the biggest bunch of bullshit i've ever heard.  nuff said, you be the judge and one of them, i'm not!

P.S.  if i get banned for this and obviously others haven't for cussing people and shit, then something is majorly messed up with the admins/mods of this site!

somebody else said that i was this dfccap person or i must be his brother and i told them i wasn't and i'm not going to continue to tell every tom dick and harry that thinks i'm him the same thing. 

i came back because i was weak and i came back as harleyfatboy hoping i could be more positive and for the fact that i didn't want to have to respond to a bunch of question and answer sessions. 

Why are people still paying attention to him???