Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER GETTING IN THE BACK OF A VERY VERY LONG LINE DES7469 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Settle down boys. Let's not fight over toy trucks from a neighbor's sandbox

Just going to place my head over the parapet here amongst all the joy at seeing Kamila’s boyfriend, his Valentine’s gift etc etc, normally I take no part in conversations on here and just post pictures, however and just my own opinion, what a silly gift.

Kamila is a 24 year old young women not some teenage girl.

10 minutes of Wow thank you for such a large gift.

Then what is she meant to do with it, it almost needs its own RLC apartment it’s so big, she can bearly lift it.

Unless she is going to haul it around the rest of her life, she will have to give it away to a nursery, children’s hospital, charity.

It’s going to have to sit in a corner now collecting dust.

As his love is so great/big for her wouldn’t for example a more appropriate gift be an 18ct white gold heart shaped pendant with perhaps a small diamond or sapphire in it’s centre. And not some oversized showy fake stuffed bear.

:poke:

You know sometimes when I'm at work and bored outta my mind,my mind starts to wonder,,,and I start thinking about some weird shit.

Like what if the Admin of this site decided to invite us all to a CC reunion/anniversary party,,,And all of us decided to show up at this party at some giant venue,,,but at first none of us are wearing name tags,,,so obviously none of us would know who each other is,or what everyone looks like.

Could you tell who the person is just by the way they talk,,In my case for Example I may be the guy always talking really loud and use a lot of curse words and colorful language,,you know,just like My big ass fonts and colors whenever I make a comment on here :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Would we know who Mikey,Bookmaster8,Snaky,Thesta,Mr1010,Stncld,Foamy,The  Admin,Harley/DfCcap,BBsq69.K.Lane,Hope85,Prodog,Des7469,

Phantom,updown and a host of many many amny more Characters from CC,,Legrandrobet you have already disqualified yourself,we all know what you look like with,and without your beard :nana: :nana: :haha:

But yeah,,,could we all know who was who,,,now that would be one of the funniest days we all would have ever seen :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Interesting concept.

Well, if you spot a guy stuffing nuts in his pockets, you will have found Foamy. Mr1010 will have a stack of complaint forms in one hand and a book of Entertainment Law in the other. Phantom will wear his cape, while Stncld will simply wear his stone cold t-shirt and carry a couple cans of bud light. Hope will have his 200 photos of Ilona making a trip downstairs in the buff. And we already know that updown walks around with a spring in his step and a very identifiable squeak. And HarleyCrap would be the easiest  one as you just have to look for the biggest ass in the room.(And not as in body part either). Oh and Mikey will come in accompanied by a life-size cutout of his "baby" :P

And me, I'll just wear my snake boots and snake belt, and have my snake wallet :) :)

Although on second thought, this might be the biggest wrinkled sausage fest in history so I might not attend at all :lmao: :lmao:

Just going to place my head over the parapet here amongst all the joy at seeing Kamila’s boyfriend, his Valentine’s gift etc etc, normally I take no part in conversations on here and just post pictures, however and just my own opinion, what a silly gift.

Kamila is a 24 year old young women not some teenage girl.

10 minutes of Wow thank you for such a large gift.

Then what is she meant to do with it, it almost needs its own RLC apartment it’s so big, she can bearly lift it.

Unless she is going to haul it around the rest of her life, she will have to give it away to a nursery, children’s hospital, charity.

It’s going to have to sit in a corner now collecting dust.

As his love is so great/big for her wouldn’t for example a more appropriate gift be an 18ct white gold heart shaped pendant with perhaps a small diamond or sapphire in it’s centre. And not some oversized showy fake stuffed bear.

:poke:

Lol, you should just stay with the pictures man. Your gift choices match your screen name however, most teenagers are not as rich as you are. Teddy bears of various shapes and sizes remain the most popular gift on Valentines Day. And haven't you ever heard a phrase "it's the thought that counts"?

Lol, you should just stay with the pictures man. Your gift choices match your screen name however, most teenagers are not as rich as you are. Teddy bears of various shapes and sizes remain the most popular gift on Valentines Day. And haven't you ever heard a phrase "it's the thought that counts"?

Thank you Snaky - yes I have heard of that phrase.

Re my gift suggestion - as I stated ..."for example..." doesn't have to be that an expensive gift.

I just think almost zero thought actually went in to it.

As you say its " ...the most popular gift..."  - no thought went in to it, almost everyone gets a bear.

& what is she meant to do with it now, just look at the size of it Snaky.

Re my gift suggestion - as I stated ..."for example..." doesn't have to be that an expensive gift.

As you say its " ...the most popular gift..."  - no thought went in to it, almost everyone gets a bear.

I would suggest the possibility that he did give her another more "appropriate" gift and that this was just a fun gift that will give her another fond memory when she gets older. I'm not saying that's the case. But, the fact is that we don't know if that was the only gift he gave her.  :idk:

The only way your point would be valid would be if you were Kamila's boyfriend himself,we do not know what else he got her,and where he may have taken her for Valentine's day,he knows the things that she likes and dislikes,,,,and who knows maybe they kept walking by a store that had that big ass Teddy Bear and she constantly kept on dropping hints,,,,sometimes a lot of guys over think a lot of things when it comes to getting something for their sweethearts,and sometimes it's the simplest things that you do that would makes her the happiest,,,,in my case if I can sit through an entire chick flick with you without falling asleep or having a headache,then that means I really love that girl.

There are guys out there that can afford to buy their girls anything that she ever could want,and yet that same girl would rather him just spend some time with her and take her for a walk along the beach or just sit in a park and talk.

If you were watching Kamila yesterday when she saw that bear,then you would have known how absolutely ecstatic she was to receive it,but most of all she was also happy that he came to see her. :hi: :hi: :hi:  :yes: :woohoo:

• Upvote 1

Brilliant idea no. 21654.

This bear thing could be very, very useful.

What we need to do is buy an exact replica bear, take out the insides, and presto! a bear suit that

Kami loves to hug and sleep with. We could organise a rota where we each have a day or two (depending

on how hot it gets) in the bear suit. When the girls go out, we simply change places. Some things may

have to be built into the suit like water bottles, refridgerator, oh..and tissue holder, but it just has to be

the greatest idea ever!!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

The only way your point would be valid would be if you were Kamila's boyfriend himself,we do not know what else he got her,and where he may have taken her for Valentine's day,he knows the things that she likes and dislikes,,,,and who knows maybe they kept walking by a store that had that big ass Teddy Bear and she constantly kept on dropping hints,,,,sometimes a lot of guys over think a lot of things when it comes to getting something for their sweethearts,and sometimes it's the simplest things that you do that would makes her the happiest,,,,in my case if I can sit through an entire chick flick with you without falling asleep or having a headache,then that means I really love that girl.

There are guys out there that can afford to buy their girls anything that she ever could want,and yet that same girl would rather him just spend some time with her and take her for a walk along the beach or just sit in a park and talk.

If you were watching Kamila yesterday when she saw that bear,then you would have known how absolutely ecstatic she was to receive it,but most of all she was also happy that he came to see her. :hi: :hi: :hi:  :yes: :woohoo:

Thank you euromike for your embroidered view of what may or may not be the case and of what I stated in my original post.

Who knows if he bought her other gifts or not I don’t, you don’t all any of us with the exception of the Russian speakers can say is what we see on screen – he bought her a big ass bear and that was the only gift we saw – it was on screen and my comments relate to what I saw on screen – not fantasy land ideas.

Why do you assume I didn’t see what happened?

I never stated Kamila was not happy with the gift or with seeing him – for your information I recorded it and saw it at time so am well aware of what happened and how happy she was, my comment relates to the bear and the thought behind it.

As you say some guys over think gifts and the simplest things are the best but it can also be said that some guys don’t think about it at all and as Snaky stated a bear is the most common present e.g. I think he put little/no thought in to it and just bought what almost every other guy did – bought a bear.

That bear just happens to be huge and in my opinion as stated in my original post – Silly, and will sit in a corner collecting dust.

As stated in my original post and reply to Snaky my suggested gift was an EXAMPLE – can’t you people read, it didn’t have to be an expensive gift just with some thought behind it.

No wonder people other than a few permanent blowhards leave comments on here apparently other opinions, view points are not tolerated.