Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Once again oh slithery one, you read into it what it takes to make you feel like your opinion is the only thing that matters.  The guy knows that she slept with 3 coworkers/friends and I could understand his hesitancy in purchasing a genuine, loving gift for her on Valentine's Day.  The teddy bear was just showing her that he cares and if it develops into something more, i'm sure there will be much more extravagant gifts for her.

You know what's funny Mr Giant Crap? The fact that all my comments are liked by at least five other people yet you keep singling out my "opinions" like i'm a wolf in a heard of sheap.

First of all wear your glasses next time because 60% of my post was a quote from an official document. You know this little things "" mean it's a text taken from some place else.

Now how the hell do you know that this gift wasn't genuine?? Did you get into his soul? What you just said in basic layman's terms, is that if you get a girlfriend that's not a virgin, then she doesn't deserve any expensive gifts. However, if she puts out she will earn more expensive gifts. So you just put down a guy that you don't even know, and you called Kamila a slut who spreads her legs for gifts.

Now you explain to us how you got to that from a guy giving his girl a teddy bear! Better yet, don't explain shit and just shut the fuck up!

Hello all

im new

please can any body know leora facebook or instegram ? or any think ??

please

Sorry, but we do not discuss such matters in public.

The Rules are here: http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=6712.0

I invite ALL MEMBERS to read and review the rules. One of these rules includes topics such as NO FLAMING and NO FLAME-BAITING in the Apartment or Old Dude's Forums.

The Rules are here: http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=6712.0

I invite ALL MEMBERS to read and review the rules. One of these rules includes topics such as NO FLAMING and NO FLAME-BAITING in the Apartment or Old Dude's Forums.

I'm glad everyone is clear on this now.

No one home! If they are going else where to ???? why bother watching this?

The rest they have been doing is just a tease.

All seems to be a __________ You figure it out.

un témoin les aurait aperçu au coin de ulica varvarka, et de la place slavjanskaja!!!!

a witness would have seen the corner of ulica Varvarka, and Slavjanskaja square !!!! ;D ;D ;D

You know what's funny Mr Giant Crap? The fact that all my comments are liked by at least five other people yet you keep singling out my "opinions" like i'm a wolf in a heard of sheap.

First of all wear your glasses next time because 60% of my post was a quote from an official document. You know this little things "" mean it's a text taken from some place else.

Now how the hell do you know that this gift wasn't genuine?? Did you get into his soul? What you just said in basic layman's terms, is that if you get a girlfriend that's not a virgin, then she doesn't deserve any expensive gifts. However, if she puts out she will earn more expensive gifts. So you just put down a guy that you don't even know, and you called Kamila a slut who spreads her legs for gifts.

Now you explain to us how you got to that from a guy giving his girl a teddy bear! Better yet, don't explain shit and just shut the fuck up!

No snaky that is not what I said, that is what you read into it!  I'm through with the teddy bear topic, let's move on!