Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Upndown, let's not start that! Besides would a guy give her a girl bear? And she has a girl bear already. Her name is Kristy!!

No No mr1010............Her guy would be more likely to give her a female bear given the reputation of

Russian male bears to be real horny bastards!!

:yes: :yes: :screwy:

Well I just got home from the hospital, looks like I have to read a novel tonight to get caught up !!!!!!

BTW friends I am grampa 8 pounds 15 ounces 22 inches long Copper Dale graced this earth with his presence

One very proud old fart tonight.

Wonderful, Thes, congratulations! How many grandchild does this make?

I will have to finish my book so you have something to read when you are babysitting!

No watching RLC with the grandson. Don't want you perverting that child!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I just got home from the hospital, looks like I have to read a novel tonight to get caught up !!!!!!

BTW friends I am grampa 8 pounds 15 ounces 22 inches long Copper Dale graced this earth with his presence

One very proud old fart tonight.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats friend!!

At nearly 9 pounds, it sounds like he is going to be a big laddie!

I'm expecting my first grandchild this summer!

:yes:

1010 It's my first one, and have the oldest getting married on the 5th of march, The last of the 3 just was accepted into Kansas University Bio Medicine discipline, he will graduate in may.

Wow what a real life night at teh K&K apartment, lots of action I see, 1010 you should be in seventh heaven now.. Kristy what has gotten into you, you go girl a little harder and faster with whole bunch less covers would be awesome...... :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :hugnkiss: