Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

OHH MY F*%KING GOD!!!!!!!!!! CAMCAPS PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M NOT FUCKING DREAMING,,,,,,,,PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT SOME ELABORATE PRANK,SCHEME SET UP BY ALL MY FRIENDS ON CC TO FUCK WITH MIKEY,,,BY PHOTO-SHOPPING MY BABY IN THIS APARTMENT..........I WOULD SAY PINCH ME BUT THE ONLY PERSON LAYING A FINGER ON ME IS MY BABY RITA :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SOMEONE CALL MY PHONE OR SEND A DAMN TEXT!!

I MADE THIS PROMISE BELOW TO RLC ON PAGE 2 OF THIS THREAD,AND THEY DELIVERED THEIR PART OF THE BARGAIN,,,SO WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

eh bien, mieux vaut tard que jamais!!!

Well, better late than never !!! ;D ;D ;D

Mikey: I'm referring to your ancient comment: "RLC if you're reading this,I promise you guys that if you bring back Rita, I will never ever record or take any photos ever again" :yes: :yes:

You don't really think they care about us do you? You don't really think they read that, do you?

For now it's just a visit from Rita; you have no reason to hold up your end of the bargain until they comply with your request over the long haul, for a long time...no more 3 month visa crap.

Welcome back and post away!

ILONA LEFT THIS MORNING,KAMILA HAS BEEN STAYING WITH HER BOYFRIEND FOR OVER 32 HOURS,,KRISTY LEFT FOR SCHOOL,SO I DECIDED THAT I WAS GONNA GIVE RLC AND CC A BREAK TODAY,,,,,,YEAH RIGHT I KNOW,WRONG FUCKING DAY TO DO THAT SHIT :idk: :idk: :idk: :idk: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :no: :no:

I WAS ON THE HIGHWAY JUST 45 MINUTES AGO WHEN I SAID, "FUCK IT,LET ME SEE WHAT BORING ASS SHIT WENT DOWN ON RLC AND CC TODAY",,,,SMURFY08 I SAW WHAT YOU POSTED,,,,AND LET ME TELL YOU GUYS THE LAST TIME I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES LIKE THIS WAS 18 YEARS AGO,WHEN A VERY CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER GOT KILLED,,,,,,I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS READING AND WITNESSING,,,AND YES I ALMOST WISHED THAT THE DAMN TRAFFIC WOULD MOVE FASTER,,EVERY RED LIGHT SEEMED LIKE AN ETERNITY,,,,,,,,YOU GUYS KEPT SHOUTING FOR MIKEY AND WONDERING WHERE HE WAS,,,TRUST AND BELIEVE IF WHILE I WAS AT WORK AND HAD CHECKED IN TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON,,,,,,THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN YET ANOTHER BOMB THREAT BY I.S.I.S,,,,AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN EVACUATING THE BUILDING AND SENT HOME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

KIDS,,,,,,YOU ACTUALLY ARE WITNESSING WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONES DREAMS DO COME TRUE,,,,TIME AFTER TIME ALL OF YOU HEARD ME BEG FOR MY BABY TO RETURN,,,AND MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED TODAY,THANK GOD!!!!

AND SNAKY YOU ARE RIGHT MY FRIEND,,,THIS PLACE IS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING FLOODED WITH EVERYTHING RITA UNTL SHE LEAVES :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1

ILONA LEFT THIS MORNING,KAMILA HAS BEEN STAYING WITH HER BOYFRIEND FOR OVER 32 HOURS,,KRISTY LEFT FOR SCHOOL,SO I DECIDED THAT I WAS GONNA GIVE RLC AND CC A BREAK TODAY,,,,,,YEAH RIGHT I KNOW,WRONG FUCKING DAY TO DO THAT SHIT :idk: :idk: :idk: :idk: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :no: :no:

I WAS ON THE HIGHWAY JUST 45 MINUTES AGO WHEN I SAID, "FUCK IT,LET ME SEE WHAT BORING ASS SHIT WENT DOWN ON RLC AND CC TODAY",,,,SMURFY08 I SAW WHAT YOU POSTED,,,,AND LET ME TELL YOU GUYS THE LAST TIME I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES LIKE THIS WAS 18 YEARS AGO,WHEN A VERY CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER GOT KILLED,,,,,,I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS READING AND WITNESSING,,,AND YES I ALMOST WISHED THAT THE DAMN TRAFFIC WOULD MOVE FASTER,,EVERY RED LIGHT SEEMED LIKE AN ETERNITY,,,,,,,,YOU GUYS KEPT SHOUTING FOR MIKEY AND WONDERING WHERE HE WAS,,,TRUST AND BELIEVE IF WHILE I WAS AT WORK AND HAD CHECKED IN TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON,,,,,,THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN YET ANOTHER BOMB THREAT BY I.S.I.S,,,,AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN EVACUATING THE BUILDING AND SENT HOME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

KIDS,,,,,,YOU ACTUALLY ARE WITNESSING WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONES DREAMS DO COME TRUE,,,,TIME AFTER TIME ALL OF YOU HEARD ME BEG FOR MY BABY TO RETURN,,,AND MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED TODAY,THANK GOD!!!!

AND SNAKY YOU ARE RIGHT MY FRIEND,,,THIS PLACE IS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING FLOODED WITH EVERYTHING RITA UNTL SHE LEAVES :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Now you have to live up to your end of the bargain.    :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am now Eaglewolf01.......I am having the best day ever!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo:

don't worry euromike69 I have been watching her for u today. so she is in good hands for u . hope u had a good day yourself today.

• Upvote 1

Good to see you back, Mikey. I actually was starting to get concerned when we didn't hear from you. Just remember, she's only here for a visit so far. However, since the apartment is in Moskow, she could be a frequent visitor when she's not out traveling the world on a modeling assignment or vacation.

:)

Mikey, my friend, all your CC friends did everything we possible outside of come barging in at work and yeling hey dummy don't you read your PM's......

I called the wrong number I guess because I did call in a bomb theat, I hope those poor people I put out on the street aren't to mad..... Oh well they got littlebreak from work...Your Baby is mighty might fine, and she still just talks up a storm and smiles and laughs just like before ....Dreams do come true, Oh yes they sure do.... :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: RLC just one to say to you guys.....You all rock.... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OH AND YES,,,BEFORE I FORGET,,,,,EVERYONE ON CC,,,AND ALSO KAMILA AND KRISTY,,ESPECIALLY YOU KRISTY,,,MY WIFE IS HERE NOW SO MIKEY NEEDS FOR YOU GUYS TO BE QUIET AND NOT TELL RITA ABOUT THE COUNTLESS NAKED PHOTOS THAT I TOOK OF YOU AND KAMILA,,,SHE DOESN'T NEED TO HEAR WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOUR ASS BEING SO FUCKING SEXY AND ALL,,,KAMILA SHE DOESN'T NEED TO SEE THE PHOTOS THAT I TOOK OF YOUR HONEY POT,,,,SO PLEASE WHILE SHE IS HERE,,,,JUST KEEP EVERYTHING QUIET,,,,,,I DON'T WANT HER TO KNOW THAT I HAD A WEAK MOMENT AND I ENDED UP CHEATING ON HER WITH YOU 2 WHILE SHE WAS AWAY THANK YOU  MY SWEETIES!!!AND CC,,,EVERYBODY SSSHHHHH BE "VAWY VAWY" QUIETraining-hearts.gif

love-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gifopening-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.giflove-bubbles-smiley-emoticon.gifheart-plant.gif :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Mikey, buddy. Where the fuck were you? (someone has to act like your wife!). Where you out drinking with the boys again??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Listen, mikey, take it from a lawyer, that promise you made is not enforceable legally! Now, whether or not God will strike you down for violating it, I can't say!!! I think if Trump is still alive after some things he said, you're good!!!

RITA!!!!!!

Did you pinch yourself to see if you are awake? She brought a decent suitcase so she'll be here a while!

Let me tell you mikey, she lost some weight (not like Kami though) and looks really good! And I didn't remember her being so cute. So mikey, if you don't want her......

Now I am just waiting for Milana and Coco, Monica and Alisa! PARTY!!!!!

I said it before,,,the possibilities are now endless.they are in their home Country with no Visa restrictions to worry about,,and all of these girls are a tight knit group,,,so yes don't be surprised if after my baby leaves that you don't also see Milana and Coco too.

Irma wasn't part of this group,so if Irma does return,it will be her and Anna and whosoever they are close with,,,RLC has finally landed in Russia,,,so we are really going to see the Russian beauties come out to play.

I knew all along about Rita getting skinnier,,,but she is still as beautiful as ever. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1