Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I guess no school for Kristy today. Man can that girl sleep! Her head hits the pillow and then she could sleep forever!

Hmmm, no Rita. Where is the "meter maid?" Someone is getting a big ticket! (P.S.- maybe her!).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think Mikey will kill me!

Snaky, I am trying to get my "head" around jumping sideways out of each other's asses!

Oh shit, that just made it worse!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I may need to go join Robert in Voyeur Villa if this keeps up, lol!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nah, Mikey and I are good heterosexuals!!!! Ask Rita and Kristy!

Snaky, I am trying to get my "head" around jumping sideways out of each other's asses!

Oh shit, that just made it worse!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I may need to go join Robert in Voyeur Villa if this keeps up, lol!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nah, Mikey and I are good heterosexuals!!!! Ask Rita and Kristy!

I can believe the heterosexual part, just not the "good" part. Kristy told me how you forgot to take the blue pill and couldn't get it up no matter what she did with her perfect buns. :poke: And after that, she asked me to pile-drive her with her feet behind her ears :haha:

And yes folks,,she was in there again last night before bedtime too,,,I wanted to say something about it,but I wasn't sure if it was just my imagination playing tricks on me,,,Camera 5 for the hallway,I could have sworn that I heard her in the bathroom rubbing it out.

If it is really true,,,why the sudden change kamila?

Maybe her boyfriend doesn't want her showing it on camera anymore ; or, she still squirts a lot and doesn't want to get the bear all

covered in pussy stink................LOL !

je pense que si kristy était un peu plus grande, elle serait parfaite!!! elle a un corps magnifique, des petits seins très bien dessinés, avec des mamelons en forme de tétines de biberons, des fesses rondes et dures, des cuisses galbées, une cambrure de rêve et une chevelure envoutante!!!! elle est aussi très souple, et elle aime faire le clown auprès des autres!!! le genre de fille avec laquelle on ne s'ennui pas!!!! mais kristy à aussi un coté plus triste, qui apparaît quand elle est seule. c'est une jeune femme qui a besoin d'attention et de beaucoup d'amour pour garder le moral, la solitude et le vide affectif est très difficile pour elle. kristy à besion de plus dans sa vie, qu'une peluche!!!!

I think if kristy was a bit larger, it would be perfect !!! she has a beautiful body, small very well drawn breasts with nipples shaped bottle nipples, round and hard buttocks, shapely thighs, a perfect arch and entrancing hair !!!! it is also very flexible and loves to clown around with other !!! the sort of girl with whom one does not trouble !!!! kristy but also to a sadder side, which appears when she is alone. it is a young woman who needs attention and a lot of love to keep morale, loneliness and emotional void is very difficult for her. kristy to more besion in his life, a plush !!!! :kiss: :kiss:

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Un très grand merci pour toutes les belles photos de Kamila et de Kristy !

Un merci spécial pour les films

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Many thanks to all of you for the beautiful pics of Kamila and Kristy!

And a great huge for the movies

All the best!

je pense que si kristy était un peu plus grande, elle serait parfaite!!! elle a un corps magnifique, des petits seins très bien dessinés, avec des mamelons en forme de tétines de biberons, des fesses rondes et dures, des cuisses galbées, une cambrure de rêve et une chevelure envoutante!!!! elle est aussi très souple, et elle aime faire le clown auprès des autres!!! le genre de fille avec laquelle on ne s'ennui pas!!!! mais kristy à aussi un coté plus triste, qui apparaît quand elle est seule. c'est une jeune femme qui a besoin d'attention et de beaucoup d'amour pour garder le moral, la solitude et le vide affectif est très difficile pour elle. kristy à besion de plus dans sa vie, qu'une peluche!!!!

I think if kristy was a bit larger, it would be perfect !!! she has a beautiful body, small very well drawn breasts with nipples shaped bottle nipples, round and hard buttocks, shapely thighs, a perfect arch and entrancing hair !!!! it is also very flexible and loves to clown around with other !!! the sort of girl with whom one does not trouble !!!! kristy but also to a sadder side, which appears when she is alone. it is a young woman who needs attention and a lot of love to keep morale, loneliness and emotional void is very difficult for her. kristy to more besion in his life, a plush !!!! :kiss: :kiss:

I agree......Kristy appears to have a sad side to her ; like she is lonely ! Her only real friend and companion seems to be Kami ! If Kami were ever to leave with a boyfriend, I think Kristy would sink back into the depressed state she seemed to be in between Barcelona and

the the current arrangement ! She needs a companion, either male or female ! She requires love !

j’espère vraiment qu'elle trouvera la personne qui la rendra heureuse car de tout ce que l'on peut voir d'elle, je crois que l'on peut dire qu'elle le mérite amplement

et surtout il ne faut pas qu'elle change, elle est parfaite, pas besoin d'etre plus grande pour moi, je faits pas 1 metre 80 ^^

I really hope that she will find the person who will make her happy because of all that you can see her, I think we can say it deserves amply

and especially do not change it, it is perfect, no need to be greater for me, I not made 1 meter 80 ^^

It's such a pity that we can't talk to her directly and let her know just how much she is loved by us all,,,,over 2 million people watch this girl everyday,,,and we all love her and would be with her in a second,,,,yet she is feeling so lonely and having a hard time meeting the right guy,,,,,who the fuck are these losers that she keeps on trying to hook up with that ignore her.And never call her after she gives them her number,,,,,If these guys only knew what they are truly missing..I wish that I knew how to speak Russian and somehow met Kristy on a vacation trip to Moscow.

• Upvote 1

It is with a heavy heart and swollen Testicles/Blueballs,,,that I have to announce that we may never see Kamila masturbate in front of the camera again,From the moment her boyfriend arrived and gave her that Big ass Teddy Bear,,she has been going into the second bathroom to rub one out,I don't know why she decided to start doing that,but that is her new spot to do it now.

She did it twice just today alone,,,,and the second time she gushed so much juice that she had to change her panties and put a towel on the bathroom floor to soak up her juices.

Just like with Dasha and Demid,,boyfriends ruin the fun for us on here,,,,,the more she falls for him,the less she will do anything on here,so we might have to get used to not seeing her masturbating anymore,,,,Maybe he was Ok with it at first,but now that he has more feelings for her,he probably doesn't want to see her do stuff like that for other guys to see.

• Upvote 1