Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

Now when Kristy has gained a little bit more weight, and I have watched her in the shower, I can find a lot of similarities with the body of Marta. Shape of ass, hips, breasts, etc. A few kilos more, and they are almost identical, also a way to bend the knees  back is similar. Nothing bad at all.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now when Kristy has gained a little bit more weight, and I have watched her in the shower, I can find a lot of similarities with the body of Marta. Shape of ass, hips, breasts, etc. A few kilos more, and they are almost identical, also a way to bend the knees  back is similar. Nothing bad at all.

Marta? Don't remember that one

How could man in his right mind not just fall in love with  her.... I read Kitek post that she resorted to dating sites on the internet....I must ask what the hell is wrong with the Prussian men?....I love her personality, and her deep sultry voice....She is quite fit since she came back to us. Her legs and butt are firm as ever. We know these girls have to deal with so much shit from the trolls out there that won't just let be and live their lives.

We just wanted to tell you Kristy we think you are  AWESOME

Thanks you for letting us into your life again, so since February is the month of love

WE are sending you lots of Love, Will you be our valentine?

purr.jpg

We think you are perfect just the way you are

You took our hearts away from us when you left Barcelona, and now you have given them back to us again !

We think you are one very incredible young lady who deserves to be loved and treasured!!!!

Happy Valentines Day

post-58006-145739693552_thumb.jpg

this apartment has real class and great people.

it's refreshing to see the easy and genuine interaction between kamila and kristy

a nice place to go to, to avoid the crap in some other apartments.

All the stuff that Kristy brought last night was her stuff, she has been unpacking and putting it away, so she hasn't been in the apartment very long as it appears she is just finishing moving in and making the place her own. :clap: :clap: :clap: I hope for a very long stay my dearest Kristy !!!! :hugnkiss:

All the stuff that Kristy brought last night was her stuff, she has been unpacking and putting it away, so she hasn't been in the apartment very long as it appears she is just finishing moving in and making the place her own. :clap: :clap: :clap: I hope for a very long stay my dearest Kristy !!!! :hugnkiss:

Thanks Thestarider, I see she is going through some of his cases now in the living room,

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:she just found a condom in one of the bags....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: used it looked like, or at least out of the package...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived