Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

mr1010,  I've been giving allot of thought towards Kristy lately.  I have come to the conclusion that she could move to the southern US with me and not have to worry about anything except for two things.  I would want her home every night to cuddle with me and I would want her to be available to go to the country on any trip I make.  Everything else that she would want to do, would be fine with me!!  If she wants 2 or 3 boyfriends it wouldn't bother me.  If she wants to go and buy a new wardrobe every week, that would be fine as well.  I would just ask of her to be with me when there is anything special and every night to cuddle with!!  I figure she can get the sex from all the younger studs that are plentiful around where I live.  I just want her to be with me so I can show her off, and so I can cuddle with her every night!!  Sorry 1010, my love for her is just as big as yours is!!  Love you Kristy :)

You forgot one terrible thing...Trump....at least Poutine does not seem to haunt her dreams :)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears that Kristy has again gone home to visit her mother like she the past several Sunday's, She taken her backpack, and left really early this morning.

The BF always leaves without regard to Kami, I always find this very strange as well. No kiss goodbye, just gets up dresses and leaves.

Well Kirsty is back, and wearing sweats so I was wrong, wouldn't be the first time. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kristy still maintains contact with her former boyfriend. He called Kristy that he is coming for some book.

Kami is not satisfied with the fact that Kristy did not break off relation completely with him.

Kami: What is it you need from him?

Kris: If you forbid contact with him then I will not see him.

Kami: I forbid you to meet him.

Kris: Why? Give some arguments.

Kami: So you find some normal guy and forget about your ex.

Once again you meet with him and it never ends. You lost already 5 years.

Kris: Yes. You're right.

After some time.

Kris: He does not miss me and I miss him ... sometimes. It is not fair. It should not be like this.

Arrives Kristy's ex.

Kristy meets with him outside the apartment.

Kristy comes back and tells about the meeting with her ex.

He said that he still loves her, but the two of her betrayals were for him too much. He lives with a friend who has an elegant home.

He suggested that Kris went there with him. He said if you go with me nothing between us will change. I want you to know now.

Kris does not like that, he sets himself in the role of victim.

Kris: Mistake. I do not know. I myself still wanted open relationship. I know that it leads nowhere but to be honest, I still love him. Especially when he behaves as I like.

Kami: That's normal.

Kris: He says that he will look after me. Not bad. He wants to fuck with me and even says that between them it does not change anything.

Kami is of the opinion that you need to be able to end such "childish relationship."

Kris: It seems to me that you're stronger than me.

Kami: Maybe I like myself more than you do yourself. Also influenced what fortune teller told me, I deserve more.

Kris: His external appearance is my ideal man. Feelings that caused me to kiss ...

Kami: Did you kiss? Or I missed something .

Kris: I remember how it was when we met.

Kami: You do not love him only love memories of him and how was it. Here's what you love. And what is happening now is that both of you are trying to restore what had been a great among you, a few years ago. It seems to you to be possible but nothing that comes out of it.

Kris: I told him that comes to me only when he is lonely & sad. I always thought that it is impossible to combine love and marriage.

Kami: I realize that in marriage love is not the same as before when my head was buzzing. But now I do not expect such love. Rather serious, cool headed and respectful. If this is called love then it will be all right.

Kris after some time: I want to go to him. Nobody will marry me because I'm cheating ...

Kami: Kris too early, too early.

merci kitek!!! si kristy avait rencontré un nouveau garçon, elle ne penserait plus à cet ex!!!! si elle retourne vers lui, elle risque de pleurer de nouveau!!! :'(

KITEK thank you !!! if kristy had met a new boy, she does not think of this ex !!!! if she returns to her, she may cry again !!! :'(

Corbo you are right, nothing good will come from this for Kristy. She will wind up being hurt again. Sad :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Kitek, Thank you for incite and communicating to the forum what you have learned. We really appreciate all the time it takes you to translate, and post what you have learned for all of us.

Thanks Again. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

On 2/3/2016 at 4:53 PM, WayToCool said:

The fun loving Kristy is back

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Happy days are here again.

Wonder if she still has those ears?

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Yes she does WayToCool

When the girls hugged on the couch Kami put a hand on Kris's breast but she pushed her hand away. When Kami made a tearful face, Kris explained what was going on.
Kris: I can not. Do you also have this feeling when someone puts hand on your breast? Stimulation of misunderstanding. Even when a man touches my breasts I feel weird. Such a feeling: What to do ?! What to do?! I do not know why.
Kris puts Kami's hand on her breast: Maybe I get used to it. What to do?! What to do?!
Kami: When a man touches my breast, it is my man and it happens during sex.
Kris: And if he first touches your breast?
Kami: He's not touching my breasts.
Kris: And if it's before sex? Prelude.
Kami: Then I'm excited.
Kris: I can not understand some of my erogenous zones.
Kami: Apparently when you have sex with someone you don't feel relaxed and you're tense.
Kris: I'm just ashamed.
Kami: Why?
Kris: I do not know! You see, at the same time I'm embarrassed and horny.

6 minutes ago, kitek said:

When the girls hugged on the couch Kami put a hand on Kris's breast but she pushed her hand away. When Kami made a tearful face, Kris explained what was going on.
Kris: I can not. Do you also have this feeling when someone puts hand on your breast? Stimulation of misunderstanding. Even when a man touches my breasts I feel weird. Such a feeling: What to do ?! What to do?! I do not know why.
Kris puts Kami's hand on her breast: Maybe I get used to it. What to do?! What to do?!
Kami: When a man touches my breast, it is my man and it happens during sex.
Kris: And if he first touches your breast?
Kami: He's not touching my breasts.
Kris: And if it's before sex? Prelude.
Kami: Then I'm excited.
Kris: I can not understand some of my erogenous zones.
Kami: Apparently when you have sex with someone you don't feel relaxed and you're tense.
Kris: I'm just ashamed.
Kami: Why?
Kris: I do not know! You see, at the same time I'm embarrassed and horny.

Thank you Kitek as always the incite in to the girls is greatly appreciated.

Archived