Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

6 hours ago, kitek said:

When the girls hugged on the couch Kami put a hand on Kris's breast but she pushed her hand away. When Kami made a tearful face, Kris explained what was going on.
Kris: I can not. Do you also have this feeling when someone puts hand on your breast? Stimulation of misunderstanding. Even when a man touches my breasts I feel weird. Such a feeling: What to do ?! What to do?! I do not know why.
Kris puts Kami's hand on her breast: Maybe I get used to it. What to do?! What to do?!
Kami: When a man touches my breast, it is my man and it happens during sex.
Kris: And if he first touches your breast?
Kami: He's not touching my breasts.
Kris: And if it's before sex? Prelude.
Kami: Then I'm excited.
Kris: I can not understand some of my erogenous zones.
Kami: Apparently when you have sex with someone you don't feel relaxed and you're tense.
Kris: I'm just ashamed.
Kami: Why?
Kris: I do not know! You see, at the same time I'm embarrassed and horny.

First off....kitek thank you so much for all you do for us!!

Secondly, this translated dialogue seems to be just what the doctor ordered for the fans.  They know how to play the game and are damn good at it in my opinion.  We know that Kristy is horny as a toad.....that was made clear early on.  I can't wait for more translations......thanks again kitek!!!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kitek, your translations are amazing. They put us in the inner sanctum.

I do have a caution though, as Harley said. Isn't it odd that they say these provoking things that we can overhear, probably knowing that someone will speak Russian? It would be more believable if they spoke low and we only heard part of it.

Especially Kristy. That conversation about Kami "forbidding" Kristy to go back to her ex was so strange. Unless that is the sense of humor they have with each other.

And then there was the other conversation where Kami says how they don't have sex even away from rlc. Is that really believable.

Now, Kitek, I do not doubt your translation at all. I just wonder sometimes if they embellish or change things so that we are more fascinated with them.

Mind you I am already in love with them and fascinated. So I am a prime target to be transfixed when they say these things. Yet, I am a skeptical person by nature, so I wonder a bit.

I think there does feel like an element of truth when Kami talks about the way the boyfriend treats her. We see it there. And we see how she shoos him away and spends time with Kristy.

I have to be honest here. I think part of my skepticism derives from the fact that she admits they won't do anything in rlc. That annoys me. I don't like to feel used so they can have a free apartment.

I watched the video of their recent roses bath together. It was sweet, there was touching, Kristy was constantly kissing Kami. But then there were the "tells" when Kami would look over at the camera with a smile. Know you are giving us a show, kami?

In conclusion, I don't know what to think. I think the girls are in love, I do. Kristy has to literally hold every impulse in her body back not to make out and touch Kami. And Kami  practically fingers Kristy. And Kami doesn't run away any more when Kristy touches her or kisses her.

In short I think that Kami will never let Kristy have sex with her in any way. Kristy on the other hand wants her so bad. So they compromise and help each other get excited enough to bate separately after their sessions. And while they are at it, let's give those pervert CC people a show to keep us popular! Why not, they do love each other anyway, so don't have to embellish toooo much.

Just my two cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Kristy,

I would like to record your excise sessions. Make a video and market it as the NEW BUNS OF STEEL. I just love to watch you do your excises, meditation, stretching. and practice your dancing.

You are one incredible, talented young lady, who has tremendous amount of depth to your personality. I truly enjoyed listening to you and Kamila speak English. How did you do on your exam? 

Kristy,

We have named your group of friends KRISTY'S ANGELS:angel::angel::angel: Please tell them from all of us THANK YOU FOR SHARING :heart::heart::heart:

BUT MOST OF ALL  WE WANT TO TELL YOU JUST HOW MUCH ..........WE LOVE YOU KRISTY

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING YOUR ANGELS TO US .............YOUR AWESOME

86.gif55.gif55.gif55.gif16.gif26.gif

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kristy,

We have named your group of friends KRISTY'S ANGELS:angel::angel::angel: Please tell them from all of us THANK YOU FOR SHARING :heart::heart::heart:

BUT MOST OF ALL  WE WANT TO TELL YOU JUST HOW MUCH ..........WE LOVE YOU KRISTY

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING YOUR ANGELS TO US .............YOUR AWESOME

86.gif55.gif55.gif55.gif16.gif26.gif

Tell us the truth, Thes. You really like Kristy, don't you? :biggrin:  I should probably mention that I can't possibly imagine anyone not liking Kristy. She is extremely lovable. :angel:

Archived