This apartment

Well now kamis boyfriend has arrived at k&k's. ive lost interest in kami..bring irma in for kristy..ask kami to go back with boyfriend,then alls good.

Personally, I find this apartment more and more interesting everyday. It's really enjoyable to watch the life of Kami and Kristy back home in Russia. It did not take that long to see her boyfriend, but now even friends are coming and visiting them. It's so much better than the current apartment in Barcelona. This apartment is real and alive ! I don't understand what's so special about Irma, Kami and Kristy are so much classy, there is no possible comparison. It's a different world.

I don't understand what's so special about Irma, Kami and Kristy are so much classy, there is no possible comparison. It's a different world.

People only like Irma because it looked as if she was actively trying to have sex with the girls and used to do masturbation sessions over the covers.

Anyone else experiencing constant start stop, lagging?

With this happening to lots of people it must be on RLC's end I would imagine.  Have they acknowledged this yet?

Very bad to charge for this kind of jerky / lagging / stopping video.  Don't get me wrong I like the apartment and the camera quality aside from this issue - but it is an issue.

With this happening to lots of people it must be on RLC's end I would imagine.  Have they acknowledged this yet?

Very bad to charge for this kind of jerky / lagging / stopping video.  Don't get me wrong I like the apartment and the camera quality aside from this issue - but it is an issue.

Yea I contacted RLC, maybe others can to get their attention. I would hate to miss something

Yea I contacted RLC, maybe others can to get their attention. I would hate to miss something

effectivement, la vidéo bug et se fige sans arrêt!! habituel malheureusement sur rlc!!! un vidéo sur chaturbate marche mieux!!!

indeed, the video bug and freezes constantly !! Unfortunately usual on rlc !!! a video on chaturbate works better !!! :idk: :idk: ??? :-\ >:( >:(

acabo de darme cuenta que el lavabo 6/7 y el 8 son dos lavabos diferentes ......jejeje

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: En Terrassa tengo un amigo oculista de los mejores que hay, 1ª-2ª-3ª y todas las visitas gratis, tu no te preocupes por los euros  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: