New girl Adele

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎05 at 10:59 AM, arnetveita said:

did anyone see the bagtag on her suitcase? would confirm all of your guessing about where she went

Good look!

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

ADELE. you look like crap again this morning.......You really need to stop burning the candle at both ends, or your life will pass you by so fast. The hard life you choose to live does not suit you, and makes you a old lady fast. Wake Up  :doh: :doh: :doh: :headache: :headache: :headache: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

ADELE. you look like crap again this morning.......You really need to stop burning the candle at both ends, or your life will pass you by so fast. The hard life you choose to live does not suit you, and makes you a old lady fast. Wake Up  :doh: :doh: :doh: :headache: :headache: :headache: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

i agree but i'm pretty sure Adele doesn't care. Whats worse, because Danaya has no mind of her own and does what Adele 'convinces' her to do (just like Ilona before), Danaya isn't doing much better.  Wish i could have understood the conversation this morning when they returned...looked like Adele was doing everything she could to convince Danaya of something? 

With all  the talk about the way Adele eats so much can be do to the lack of real meat that they eat. salads r good but mostly when broken down is nothing but all sugar. and I truly can't say much about her being a bottomless pit because I have been called that myself. well hun if u r going to eat,  eat  more than just a salad .But As a famouse wwe  superstar"s logo says  "  Feed Me More".

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Adele came to RLC on the Feb. 5 and we have been without a 3rd girl for 3 weeks now !!!!!

I started this thread February 7 when she appeared. (If there is something wrong with the dates here, then?)

• Upvote 1