New girl Adele

çà devient écoeurant de voir adèle manger comme elle le fait,

on dirait qu'à chaque fois qu'elle mange que çà fait 15 jours qu'elle a pas manger,elle court dans tout les sens comme une affamée,

tout les melanges qu'elle fait vont me faire vomir serieux,j'espere qu'elle mange pas comme çà au restaurant sinon elle me ferais honte,

çà m'a coupé l'appetit de la voir

çà devient écoeurant de voir adèle manger comme elle le fait,

on dirait qu'à chaque fois qu'elle mange que çà fait 15 jours qu'elle a pas manger,elle courre dans tout les sens comme une affamée,

tout les melanges qu'elle fait vont me faire vomir serieux,j'espere qu'elle mange pas comme çà au restaurant sinon elle me ferais honte,

çà m'a coupé l'appetit de la voir

elle doit être en stress

Seems to me that Adele might have a connection to the US.

Her hair dryer has a US plug, uses a adapter for it (have seen the plug too).

And she just put away a few US dollar bills in her wallet. (Or do they still use those a lot in Russia?)

But don't think she's going there for a few days.

Danaya gave her 3 bags to take with her, and since Danaya seems to struggle with English, she's has nothing to do with the US.

And it confirms that they have been known before this apartment (which isn't a secret since both seemed to be someone Ilona brought in to the apartment (as she did with Layla)

every weekdays, there's 2-3 direct flights from Barcelona to Moscow around 11:30 AM Barcelona time! so that's why most of the girls are leaving the apartment around 10:00!!

Why would she be taking a flight to Moscow when she is going to Ukraine?

Adele was talking on the phone with a friend from Ukraine. She told her that  she will leave Barcelona on March 2 and return March 5. She arranged meeting with her when she arrives in Ukraine.

is  danaya  from    moscow  and  shes  taking  stuff    there  for  here    if    im  correct  danaya  flew  in    from    moscow  read  some  where    ilona    & irma    from    kiev      possibly    thats  where  adeles    from

is  danaya  from    moscow  and  shes  taking  stuff    there  for  here    if    im  correct  danaya  flew  in    from    moscow  read  some  where    ilona    & irma    from    kiev      possibly    thats  where  adeles    from

According to an earlier translation by kitek, Ilona, Danaya and Adele are all from  Ukraine.