New girl Adele

I don't interact very often with you folks but I just have to throw in my two cents. I have worked at a University for nearly 2 decades and I've seen girls go out in all kinds of clothes from mostly see-thru to downright "go-home-and-put-some-clothes-on-missy". And since it is legal for girls to go topless here I see that too. I expect in Spain the dress code may be a little less strict than here. Why complain about them walking around the house nude in front of thousands and expect them to "cover-up" when going out where they might be seen by maybe 100. Oh sure they might get groped but then so would every other female going where they are going. I for one am glad they are getting their butts out of the apartment for a while. Let them play outside and maybe their playing, when inside, will entertain you even more.

As far as the girls getting along...I am pretty outgoing and I would never try and "fit in" immediately especially if I wasn't already friends with my new roomies. It took weeks before Adele became friendly with either Ilona or Danaya and has become so touchy-feely in last week or so. So go easy on the preconceptions folks. If they are reading these you could end up with the opposite of what you want. Comments made by the likes of HFBoy approach abusive, not thoughtful, and are not conducive to good humor or friendliness.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ww_watcher said:

I don't interact very often with you folks but I just have to throw in my two cents. I have worked at a University for nearly 2 decades and I've seen girls go out in all kinds of clothes from mostly see-thru to downright "go-home-and-put-some-clothes-on-missy". And since it is legal for girls to go topless here I see that too. I expect in Spain the dress code may be a little less strict than here. Why complain about them walking around the house nude in front of thousands and expect them to "cover-up" when going out where they might be seen by maybe 100. Oh sure they might get groped but then so would every other female going where they are going. I for one am glad they are getting their butts out of the apartment for a while. Let them play outside and maybe their playing, when inside, will entertain you even more.

As far as the girls getting along...I am pretty outgoing and I would never try and "fit in" immediately especially if I wasn't already friends with my new roomies. It took weeks before Adele became friendly with either Ilona or Danaya and has become so touchy-feely in last week or so. So go easy on the preconceptions folks. If they are reading these you could end up with the opposite of what you want. Comments made by the likes of HFBoy approach abusive, not thoughtful, and are not conducive to good humor or friendliness.

I'm sorry you feel that way about me WW, it's just my opinions and we all have a right to those.  As for them playing outside and coming back to entertain you even more, you've already seen all the entertainment that those 2 girls are willing to share in my opinion.  If you think I'm going to sit here and kiss their asses with hopes that something might happen, think again.  I give praise when I see things that make me want to give praise.  I'll try to do better in the future!

• Upvote 2

Things can always change, but it appears that Danaya now has a friendly relationship with Aida, and also Adele (of course) but Adele and Aida refuse to acknowledge each other. This will probably work, but be uncomfortable. If Adele leaves first, things will prob be ok. If Danaya leaves first it's going to be fireworks.

13 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Things can always change, but it appears that Danaya now has a friendly relationship with Aida, and also Adele (of course) but Adele and Aida refuse to acknowledge each other. This will probably work, but be uncomfortable. If Adele leaves first, things will prob be ok. If Danaya leaves first it's going to be fireworks.

I think it's all part of the show

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Some is scripted and some is not, I guarantee you AO...

I understand you've seen a lot more (and I'm not there yet), but life itself is too interesting to have to make things up. I can see RLC putting personalities together that would create some drama, but I don't see them actually writing script or behavioral patterns for the girls to follow. First of all, it's too much effort, and second of all it would start to look like a TV show. In this case they put Aida with Adele, likely knowing there was friction there to create drama - but what these girls do day to day are their own actions, no one else's. I've said before that I think the RLC formula is simple; "Here's the cameras, here's your roommates, do what you want, but audience participation will determine if your contract is renewed."  Simple and dramatic in of itself.

Just my 2 cents :)

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I understand you've seen a lot more (and I'm not there yet), but life itself is too interesting to have to make things up. I can see RLC putting personalities together that would create some drama, but I don't see them actually writing script or behavioral patterns for the girls to follow. First of all, it's too much effort, and second of all it would start to look like a TV show. In this case they put Aida with Adele, likely knowing there was friction there to create drama - but what these girls do day to day are their own actions, no one else's. I've said before that I think the RLC formula is simple; "Here's the cameras, here's your roommates, do what you want, but audience participation will determine if your contract is renewed."  Simple and dramatic in of itself.

If it was as simple as saying, here are the cameras and here are your roommates, which I believe that is the way it should be, then explain to me why every time a new girl comes to the apartment it goes under maintenance for hours on end!  If it is how you say and how I also believe it should be, there would be virtually no under maintenance time at all.  As a matter of fact, there shouldn't be any under maintenance at all (live 24/7 is professed by RLC) unless there is truly an actual need to maintain equipment.  I could give you example after example of scripted acts carried out in this apartment.  I'm not going to do that because it's neither here nor there.  You have a right to your opinion and I respect that right!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

I think, the show is mainly by some simple recommendations. The four most obvious ones seams to be the candlelight bath, the fake masturbation show, long time nudity (optional ass wiggle) and the fake lesbian show. ... It simply do not matter which girl is there any more, they are normally fulfill at least two and maybe an average of three of this tasks. ... ? 

However, all this would probably take less than 2 hours to discuss (include a dry run). So this alone can not be a sufficient explanation for the approx 24h maintenance time they need normaly for a move in. 

• Upvote 1