New girl Adele

1 minute ago, GetSome2014 said:

Just watching on my phone off and on, so I haven't seen everything....the girls seem to be keeping to themselves today. Anyone know why?

Danaya has been up in her room all day (I know, shocker right) and Adele has been out doing what Adele does all day!  Adele has only been home about 30 mins.  Typical day for these two!

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Danaya has been up in her room all day (I know, shocker right) and Adele has been out doing what Adele does all day!  Adele has only been home about 30 mins.  Typical day for these two!

thanks for the info Harley. Man I wish I could get on the computer more. I really appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No Harley she was sleeping until 12.30 then she had something to eat and prepared and left at 3 p.m with Danaya (she had her sport bag).

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

No Harley she was sleeping until 12.30 then she had something to eat and prepared and left at 3 p.m with Danaya (she had her sport bag).

I apologize then....from the time I started watching she (Danaya) has been upstairs and I hadn't seen Adele at all.  Sorry for the misinformation GetSome, and thanks for the correction KZ!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I apologize then....from the time I started watching she (Danaya) has been upstairs and I hadn't seen Adele at all.  Sorry for the misinformation GetSome, and thanks for the correction KZ!

No problem, it all boils down to "doing nothing at all"

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

KZ, what you are saying is, is that Danaya & Adele left at the same time and then Danaya came back by herself?